➥80

3 years later

3 years later

"Hello my hot Husband." Seyeon said as she walked into her office.

Yes her office, shortly after the case ending 3 years ago, Seyeon became the head prosecutor at Neo City Police Department.

As for the arrest?
Johnny and Lucas were both sentenced rightfully, along with Eunmi who assisted.
Lucas?
He had been spying from the inside the whole time, supply Johnny with enough information he needed to carry out the murders.

Donghyuck looked up from his phone at his wife who walked in, her long hair swaying behind her as she walked towards him with her hands behind her back.

"Hey Baby." He said with a smile, standing up with his arms outstretched.
"Hey." She said softer this time, feeling his arms around her back as she rested her head on his chest.

"How was your day?" He asked, running his fingers through her hair, hearing her sigh contently and close her eyes in his warm embrace.
"Tiring." She mumbled against him and tilted her head up with pouted lips.

Donghyuck chuckled and leaned down to place his lips on hers, his hands resting at his waist and her arms looped around his neck, deepening it.

"Hey guy- oh my! Seriously!" Jisung whined out, grumbling about not being able to go anywhere without being traumatised as he left the room.

Seyeon and Donghyuck let out a laugh before she pressed a few small kisses on his lips before properly pulling away.
"I have a present for you."

"What?" He asked surprised and she smiled at him.
"Close your eyes."
Donghyuck closed his eyes like she had instructed and felt an object being placed in his hand.

"Open." She whispered nervously.

Donghyuck opened his eyes, blinking a few times before his eyes adjusted on the white and pink stick in his hands. His eyes widened and his jaw fell agape.

"You're pregnant?"

Seyeon nodded and smiled into her hands as Donghyuck's mouth morphed into a large grin, practically reaching his ears as tears began to form.

"We can have our own day care-" she was cut off by Donghyuck picking her up, spinning her around.

"We're pregnant!" He exclaimed, tears falling out of his eyes, Seyeon also tearing up with the immense happiness.

He placed her on the ground and sniffled, resting his head on hers.
"Oh my God, we're having a baby." He said and Seyeon laughed through her tears and nodded.

Donghyuck grabbed her face, peppering kisses all over it before leaning down and placing his hand on her stomach.
"Hi." He whispered before placing a kiss on it too.

"Oh my God." He choked out, placing his head in his palms as he cried. Seyeon wiped her eyes and crouched down, running a hand through his hair.

"Hyuck..."

Donghyuck lifted his head and smiled at the love of his life.
"I love you." Seyeon said, running her thumb over his cheekbone.

"I love you so fucking much- both of you."

"Hey, where should I put the body- oh nevermind I'll come back later."

✴️ The end ✴️

✴️ The end ✴️

Holy shit I'm going to actually cry no joke

Shit I'm tearing up

FOR WHAT REASON ONFKDLDKDKKKS

Okay wait let me collect myself

Okay so I'm actually so proud of myself
I never usually like any of my books but this one legit is my pride and joy

Maybe that was dramatic but I want to thank you so so so so much for getting nearly 100k in less than a month

Like what???

Also how did I finished a whole ass 80 chapters in a month

Anyway I'm getting sidetracked

Thank you so much I can't even say it enough or even express myself with the amount of gratitude and love I have for you guys
For endlessly supporting me and letting me achieve my dreams

I really don't understand how people actually enjoy my books and I legit still get surprised when people read them

I will forever be thankful for you all

I love you x

See you for the next books ;)