Jo vs Gigi.

Gigi sat across from me looking like the hoe she is and Lucas sat between the both of us.

The server serves us our drinks and I took a sip of my water not trying to mess my makeup up.

"I wanted you both to sit down and talk because as you both know Josephine you are carrying my daughter or son and Gigi I'm marrying you." Lucas said as he looked at the both of us.

"Don't have a problem with her." I said.

"Bitch it seem like you do you threw that weak ass punch knowin I can't hit yo ass cause you pregnant." Gigi said.

"Watch that bitch word." I said as I death stared her.

"ion got to watch shit." She said.

"Aye this is not why I called y'all here." Lucas said getting aggravated.

"fuck you call us here for because far as I'm concerned this bitch won't be no where near my mothafucking child and that's on that." I said.

"Jo this is about to be my wife." Lucas reasoned.

"Pretend wife know damn well you don't even like that hoe." I mumbled.

"Bitch why you mad because yo baby daddy don't won't ya old ass pussy." She said.

"little girl ain't nobody mad fuck outta here bird." I said.

"You seem a little hot." She said while sitting back.

"I got ya hot." I said and threw my glass at her and as soon as I was finna run up a security guard grabbed me. And lifted me up in the air.

"Dumb ass hoe i'll mop you with yo fiancé baby in me fuck outta here." I said.

"see me when you drop the baby jo all this talking isn't it." She said as she tried to get out of Lucas's grasp.

"girl bye." I said waving her off.

"what you mad cause Lucas don't want yo old dusty ass?" She said while trying to get around Lucas and the other security guard.

"Girl he was just eating this pussy last week byee!" I said while laughing. She looked at Lucas and pushed him a little. "Okay you can take me to my car." I said to the security guard. He walked me out to my car and opened the door for me I crawled inside and took my shoes off and rubbed my stomach. The driver looked at me and laughed.

"Rough night." He said as he pulled off.

"You have no idea." I said while chuckling.

"you know you shouldn't be fighting with you being pregnant and all." he said.

"I'm sorry what is your name?" I asked.

"Terrance,Terrance Williams." he said.

"Well Terrance my baby daddy puts me in situations where I have no choice but to put my hands on his fiancé." I said.

"That ain't good." He said while shaking his head.

"I know I have to stop." I said while looking out of the window.

"I was in the same situation you were in I had a worrisome baby mama." he said.

"You have a kid?" I said shocked.

"Yes Miss.Wallace I have a kid." He said while laughing.

"You can call me Jo." I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Jo I have a sweet baby girl her name is Honor." he said while looking at me through the mirror.

"Honor? That's..uh..that's a interesting name." I said. But that was the stupidest name ever who names there child "honor."