Authors Note!

So, I'm back with another book

So, I'm back with another book. An Indian one this time.

Anyways, here's the summary:

Rich family. People would think she had it all, but did she actually?

Meet Tanvi Khurrana
She's beautiful, she's caring and loving. She's only ever loved one guy but that didn't end quite well.

People think she's snobbish. Her relatives say that she's nothing like her mother. What does it actually mean? Is she good or bad?
~~~~~
A millionaire. A successful life. A beautiful and supportive family. The only thing he needs is a life partner

Girls fall at his feet maybe because of his looks, maybe because of his money or maybe both. But it seems his eyes are only for her.
~~~~~~
Join the journey of Arjun and Tanvi.

Join them as their two different yet same world's clash together.

Do you think, they'll fall for each other?

Join their journey full of secrets, suspense and of course LOVE.
******
Anyways, guys, so this is my second book and I'm excited to write this book. I hope you all enjoy this book too. You can imagine Arjun and Tanvi as whoever you want to.

Again guys, I hope you all don't copy my book and it could be a little bit emotional, a little bit cringy and may contain cuss words.

Ok so I've had enough of people bad mouthing Tanvi and Arjun and everything, let me make one thing clear, this was my first book, I've written it as an escape mechanism from all my problems, so it's bound to have some stupid moments and bound ro be cringey as fuck with all the daily soapness of indian serials please😭😭, no I'm not being rude but I've had enough and it's high time I acknowledge this issue. But guys! My characters grow okay?(even in the worst way possible) Their behaviour changes, they realise their mistakes, so please stop bad mouthing my characters. It really makes me feel bad, it ruins my mood, and it is only my first draft, so I know there are some places that need a LOT OF editing (no my characters are going to still be grassholes at the start! It just needs a little twisting)

I mean, you will go on reading and just keep commenting. I KNOW MY CHARACTERS ARE FLAWED! I know they anger you, hell they angered me when I was writing them. But I won't change my whole story just because you guys don't like them. Go read my other book or better yet leave this book rather than badmouthing so incessantly.

I was 15 when I wrote it. And let me tell you, it is a huge accomplishment for me. To have written a book at that age. So don't fucking ruin my mood every day reminding me of my silly characters. Trust me when I say this, I know my characters are Asshole at some point, but they grow up and they evolve. If you don't have the patience then please don't read it only to comment negative things all the time.

I MEAN IM ALL UP FOR 'constructive criticism' but I'm not dumb enough to not realise that there's a difference between constructive criticism and just blatantly hating characters...

Spoiler!!!!!
For those of you who are angry about why Tanvi hasn't left the house and everything, calm your freaking horses! It is explained in the story!

So without further ado, let's get start.
*hands over popcorn and coke*

Please,
Vote
Comment &
Share

Love,
D❤️