Chapter 1: Your Hardest Mission (Remastered)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

I was marching down the
hallway to Yellow Diamond's chamber. It took about 3...no 5 minutes to walk down the hallway. As I finally reached the entrance of Yellow's chamber you see Yellow Pearl standing by the entrance, you also hear her humming a melody. It's pretty surprising that a gem like her can make a song that's so.....beautiful and calming. I walk up to her greeting her and asking her permission to see Yellow Diamond.

Y/N: Greetings Yellow Pearl.

Yellow Pearl: O-oh it's you Painite.

Then, I noticed her suddenly jump at the moment that she saw me, immediately, she recomposed herself.

Y/N:I couldn't help but to notice that humming your doing it's-

Yellow Pearl: Oh my I am so sorry if I am botheri-

Y/N: No no no, it's fine. In fact it's so.....beautiful.

As I complimented her humming, Yellow Pearl put her left hand on her cheeks as her blushing intensifies. There was an awkward moment of silence.

Y/N (Mind): Why does she keep blushing everytime I talk to her?
Is it possible that...no that can't be.

Yellow Pearl (Mind): Oh my goodness, why does he have to be here at all places!  Hold on a moment, was I silent for too long?

Then Yellow Pearl broke the silence, and she asked me of what my business here is.

Yellow Pearl: M-may I ask you what is it that you need?

Y/N: Oh, right. Pardon me but may I see Yellow Diamond...it's...about my missions.

Yellow Pearl: Well then. You may enter.

Y/N: Thank you...and...may I ask you something?

Yellow Pearl: Yes what is it?

Y/N: Are you...afraid of me?

Yellow Pearl: Oh well...I am not.

Y/N: Why? You have a reason to be afraid since the...event...occured.

Yellow Pearl: Well you are angry....and you should be. It's not fair how you're treated since you did a lot of things for homeworld. The Diamonds and their Pearls including me saw you had the right to be mad.

Y/N: That...seems reasonable. Well...thank you for understanding. Now if you'll excuse me I need to talk to Yellow Diamond. See you later Yellow Pearl. May we meet again.

I bid Yellow Pearl a farewell, and then went inside the chamber, then I saw...Yellow Diamond.

Y/N: My Diamond

Y/N: My Diamond.

I did the Diamond Salute and I did a low bow, and I looked up to my great leader