Chapter 4: My Best Day Sometimes had Bad Parts

Steven's POV

Me and Amethyst was watching with Lapis and Peridot some Camp Pining Hearts along with Painite. He's really amused at the show. The plot of the show really interests him. As I noticed that Peridot kept looking at him. Every time he turned his head towards her. She looked away like nothing happened. I have never seen Peridot like this, maybe because she could study him. Maybe that's it.

Peridot's POV

Every time I look at Painite's face I can't help but blush. Lapis said that he took on two corrupted gems and barely breaking a sweat. He is very good looking too.

Y/N: Peridot? You ok? Looks like something is bothering you.

Peridot: No, I'm fine. It's just.......I'm sorry about calling you a clod.

Y/N: It's fine. I did deserve that insult since I did try to take you back to homeworld. So I'm the one that's supposed to be sorry.

( He then pats my head. I couldn't stop blushing. Is this what Steven was saying? Affection to another individual? It feels...nice. I cuddled his arm.)

Peridot: Still I'm sorry for calling you a clod.

( I then let go of his arm and then proceeded to wrap my arms around his chest startling him. I blushed heavily, then I felt some thing wrap around me. It was Painite, accepting my apology.

Y/N: Apology accepted.

Peridot: Thank you, it feels good to get that out of my senses.

Your POV

As we finished watching the show. I summoned my wings and flew straight to the boardwalk so I could find Buck and ask him to hang out tommorow, because I promised to hang out with him the other day but I couldn't. On my way there I noticed that there's a "raffle draw". It says get the right number I get to choose two prizes out of five different prizes. I entered and I was given an ticket with numbers saying :
1 9 4 0 6 8. An hour later the raffle started and few numbers no one called up to the stage until my number is mentioned:
MC: Now who has No. 1 9 4 0 6 8

( I raised my hand and the person on the stage invited me over to walk up the stage. But the place was too crowded and I hate cramped places, so I jumped off the ground and summoned my wings and flew over to the stage. People stared at me with awe and started clapping as I retracted my wings.)

MC: Alright, young man choose your prize.

As 5 mysteriously covered prizes are open for me to choose. I thought of what I am going to choose as people started whispering about what the prizes are. I decided to choose the crate that's as big as Greg's van but longer by 10 or 15 inches at the left. And the crate at the middle. Then the crates lifted up the ground to see a sports car and a motorcyle. Greg taught me about sports car and motorcycles and I find it very awesome that I actually wanted one of those.

The sports car was a
Koeniggseg One:1.

The sports car was a Koeniggseg One:1