Chapter 5: Race Night

This chapter takes place at the episode when Steven and Connie fused into Stevonnie and race Kevin. I forgot the name of the episode. Sorry

Your POV

( I woke up and saw Connie having breakfast.)

Connie: Morning Painite. Want some breakfast?

Y/N: Nah, I'm good. (*puts the matress in the attic*) You going to hang out with Steven today? I can give you a lift.

Connie: Sure.

Mr. Maheswaran: Be careful sweetie.

Connie: I will

( They said as I was pulling out the Harley out of the garage. I started it up. Before Connie got on I made sure the seats are dry and gave her the helmet.)

Y/N: Let's go.

( Then we rode off and reached Greg's carwash and we saw the father and son hanging out.)

Y/N: HEY STEVEN!!!

Steven: Painite, I was wondering were you have gone.

Connie: He was at my place. He stayed there since there was a storm. And my parents met him too.

Steven: That's great Connie. Let me finish helping dad clean the van. (*cleans the rim with a sponge*)

( Then a  yellow sportscar pulled over in front of us. Then a male human  stepped out of the vehicle.)

Connie: Steven, is that?

Steven: Kevin (*twists the sponge with cold and dark look in his eyes*)

Y/N: Who's that?

Steven: He's the worst.

Kevin: Well well well. How's it going Universe? You did anything crazy since the last time we met?

Steven: Back off Kevin. What do you want?

Kevin: I came here for a car wash. (*looks at Greg*) Well? What are you waiting for?

Greg: Oh, right. (*runs to the car to wash it*)

Kevin: And who's this? Another one of your crazy friends?

Painite: Excuse me?

Steven: That's Painite. And don't call him crazy.

Kevin: Why? Did he have a tramautic past about him being called crazy?

Y/N Mind: I think I already hate him. (Normal) What do you want?

Kevin: Oh nothing. Just came to see what they have been doing lately.

Y/N: They're just kids, leave them alone.

Greg: Alright, it's all good to go.

Kevin: Thanks old man. And if you want to have some fun. Go to the race tonight at the mountainside road.

( He then drove off leaving me with nothing but pure and uncut hatred against him.)

Steven: We're going.

Connie: Where?

Steven: To the race. If we beat him he would respect us instead of calling us crazy.

Connie: Steven, no. Let it go. Let karma take care of it.

Steven: (*sigh*) Fine, only because Pain-

Y/N: We'll go.

Steven and Connie: What?

Y/N: We'll race him. I'll make him eat his words. If Connie said that karma will take care of it. Then I'll be karma and will be happy to take care of him.