The Man Behind The Man (BoyxBoy) (August Alsina Fan Fic)

I opened my eyes....why did feel so heavy...Gosh my hole body feels like its been ran over, and stepped on

I look around the room as the annoying beep....keeps getting louder, I look to my right and see a big boquet of flowers....

I slowly sit up and feel....my tummy....

"Hey bae...."

"God Dammit August....you Scared me....and why the hell are you sitting in the dark corner...turn on these lights, don't make me get ghetto on you..."

He sighs and flicks on the switch....

"Damn...what happened, you look like you haven't Showered....or anything"

He glanced at his sweaty clothes....

"I thought I'd stay here...until you woke up."

He sniffled

"August are you crying...."

Oh No.....I feel my stomach.....desperatly grabbing the bump that was no longer there...

"Nooooooooooooo August, its not true" 
I screamed...as August held me as he stood over the bed kissing the top of my Head..

"I'm sorry Jamar...baby, we lost our little Girl...."

A baby Girl? I cried harder.....this can't be happening....what was supposed to be a miracle turned into a tragedy.. And its all his fault!

I snatched myself away from him....and pushed him into the bedside drawer

"It was you!....you killed my little girl....fuck you" I started beating his chest....crying even harder

"Jamar calm down...."

He grabbed my arms and held me tighter....I broke down even Further....and soon the nurses came in and....Sedated me heavily...

I slowly drifted to sleep....with the thought that I will never....get to hold my little princess in my Arms.....