Part 18 Full Moon. Derek And Stiles.

Derek's Point Of View.

Stiles came out looking good, I was sure I was drooling at the sight.

''Ready''. Stiles spoke slowly with amusement showing on his beautiful face.

I clear my throat and went to fetch my car keys and leather jacket.

''Ready''. I composed myself and turn to smile at him, he drop the amusement from his face to show a blushing one.

''Alright than lets go''. He choked up and walk outside fast.

I smirked as I sniffed the air, Stiles was getting aroused I chuckled and Stiles froze turning around with narrow eyes.

''Derek, not a word''. He drawl slow and menancing.

''Oh, so you can say something when Im aroused, but I cant, not fair pup''. I pouted and Stiles'seyes change colors, was he getting mad at me?. What was the eye color?.

Stiles lounge himself at me,and I widen my eyes in surprised, he was attacking me, he was mad at me.

He didnt give me a chance to defend myself, even if he did, I wouldn't even try Stiles is my mate and I would kill myself before harming him.

Stiles surprised me by tackling me with him on top, to the ground and crash his lips roughly on mine.

After a very heated kiss, he pull a few inches away from me, and his normal eyecolor had return.

''Dont ever pout like that or call me 'pup' again in public, because I dont think I can control myself''. Stiles murmur in my ear.

''I cant promise you that''. I whisper huskyli.

''Come on babe, lets go to dinner''. I tell him and he smiles at me.

So far so good, but it was going to be a long night with a full moon.

And I was worried, if it affected Stiles to a point he would go on a rampage, that I would have to kill him, and I swore that if I did that than I was going to die right behind him.

Once we got to the restaurant, I kept glancing sideways towards Stiles he seemed strained but he was trying to keep it cool.

That is until our waiter came to take our order, the boy was new and made it a point to tell us.

We smile at him and he looked relieved.

''God damn it, a new wolf, full moon and a stupid new waiter, is like im being tested''. Stiles spat and rub his face in annoyance.

He took a deep breath and froze, I looked at him confuse, he look around the candle lit restaurant and all the couples looking into each others eyes, Stiles growls and stands up.

Looking in a specific direction, I follow his eyes towards the couple and saw Scott's mom looking into Stile's dad.

''Why should they be happy when my mom died''. Stiles hiss when I grab his wrist to stop him.

''Dont go up there, remember you are suppost to be away and not here''. I tried to tell him, he paused and stay standing up for a minute, as if debating weather to listen to me or to go over there and possibly kill his bestfriend's mom. He sigh and decided to sit down still on edge, I was amazed at how good he was doing, handling his wolf so far.

Through out the night, Stiles kept getting frustrated, our food was late, our drinks didnt get refill until we had to ask, than our waiter came and refill mine than Stiles's drink