Part Three : Escape / Rescue

Haha...uh...warning. Very, very long. Like 5660 words.

...

I'm so sorry. Enjoy the chapter.

~~~

Offenderman-

Offender found you but not at your ex's. You were sitting outside next door. "M/R!" He shouted making you look up from the ground.

You stood up and ran over to him, hugging him. "You took too long!" You yelled, gripping his coat as you looked up at him. "I didn't know if you were coming."

"Hey, hey, it's okay. I'm no BEN or anyone. I tried everything. When I tracked your phone, I found it in a park nearby."

You bit your lip before nodding. "I should've accepted your offer. You warned me that I might have a stalker but I just thought you were being mean." You said, grabbing his hand.

"How did you get out?" Offender asked making you look away. "I, uh, flirted a little, pulling the handcuff key from his pocket then, um, slammed a lamp onto his head."

Offender looked down at you making you squirm a little. "What's the big deal!" You asked loudly making him shake his head. "Nothing, nothing, just..." He paused before grinning. "I know not to piss you off in the future."

You nodded slowly. "How did you find me?" You asked as you sat down on the porch. Offender sat next to you and sighed. "Went by the bar we go to. Our friendly bartender said you were there then you went from sober to drunk way too fast. A familiar person took you."

You scoffed and rubbed your head. "Awesome. He grabbed me from the bar." You said making him rub your back. "I'm sorry I couldn't find you sooner." He apologized making you shrug.

"You're here. Better late than never." You said, hugging his arm. Police came, your ex walked out in handcuffs, looking drowsy. Question after question were answered.

Offender didn't leave you alone for awhile.

Hoodie-

Chain in hand, you tugged it, trying to pull it up from the ground. "Come on! Let me go! I want to leave!" You shouted, letting out a small yelp afterwards when your hand slipped and you fell back. You cursed quietly and hit the ground.

"I don't want to be some doll anymore! That's why I broke up with him!" You shouted, covering your face.

"He shouldn't treat you like that at all. I'm glad you broke up with him." A voice said from behind you. One that was familiar and good to hear.

This voice made you turn around and a smile grew on your face as you stood up. "Hoodie! How did you find me?" You asked, only to laugh nervously and rub your head. "Its what you do for a living..."

Hoodie nodded. "Yeah." He said before walking into the room. "Come here, you big baby." He said, arms outstretched making you run into his arms. "I thought he left me alone for good!" You cried into his shoulder. "He stopped bothering me and then this happened!"

"Okay, okay, come on, lets get you out of here." He said, making you nod. "The key is on him though." You said.

Hoodie hummed before digging into his pocket. "Then I'll shoot it." He said as he pulled his gun out, pointing it at the chain.