𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐑𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧

~Vanessa's POV~

"Riley, I thought you were going to meet up at my place?" I asked her as I entered through the bay window. "I really wanted my tacos."

When she didn't answer I looked up seeing her on her bed looking down at her phone.

"Riles?" I asked confused sitting in front of her.

"I'm sorry let's go." Riley shook her head before looking up with red eyes.

"Oh my gosh Riley what happened?" I asked worried as Riley doesn't cry often.

"Nothing." She tried to smile. "Don't worry."

Her phone then vibrated between us making us look at each other before fighting for the phone. I finally got the phone when I tickled Riley.

I unlocked the phone since I knew her password going to messages seeing that there was someone who's been cyber-bullying her.

"Riley, how long has this been going on?" I asked her as I sat back next to her.

"A couple days now." Riley frowned looking down.

"Well, no one is going to mess with my god-sister." I told her before texting the person on my phone.

'Hey big shot stop messing with Riley.'

'Well, why should I? I'm having some fun with you friend.'

'If you're smart then you'll stop messing with her.'

'Fine I'll stop but you'll regret it'

'I don't care as long as you stop messing with her.'

After I sent the message I put my phone away before turning to Riley.

"There you go." I smiled at her. "They're going to stop messing with you."

"Really?" Riley asked with happiness. "They're going to stop? That's it?"

I didn't want her to have to worry so I smiled say, "They'll stop sending you mean messages."

"Thanks, Vee." Riley smiled hugging me.

"No worries, Riles." I smiled. "Now come on we can still get tacos."

Riley smiled getting up saying, "Let's go."

We soon left through the bay window heading off to my street.

°°°°°°
2 weeks later

I was in my bedroom putting some concealer on the bags under my eyes when I got a message

I sighed knowing who the message was going to be from and even though I've blocked them several times they've always found a way to message me.