Chapter 49

CONTENT- 16+

I was a nervous wreck listening to those strange sounds. I knew I shouldn't act on impulse but I was utterly petrified of what he might do to himself. Or worse. Us

"Terrence, please hear me out! Terrence I want to confess something.." Wretched tears streamed down my face when I hear absolute silence. I shake my head and try the last key, the sheer  click echoed in the impending silence making my womb drench.

I push it open without a second thought and find a tall stature absolutely motionless towards the corner. The study was dark compared to the sunny weather outside, it was as if the darkness..the evilness just manifested itself into every atom here.

I find Terrence standing on the perfectly embroidered Persian carpet with his disastrous looking crumbled shirt. It's pristine, adamant white glowed in the dark room.

"Terrence.." my puffed breaths and wet words hardly made their way past my throat.

"You have to believe me! And before that you need to hear me out. Don't throw this away, I desire you. Don't do this!"
I start inching closer to his form and grow petrified seeing a sleek silver metallic gun casually resting on his mahogany desk. His eyes hardly left the weapon.

"You heard me right..you heard me Terrence. You heard what my heart desires..why are you doing this?"

His hands crumbled to his sides making me suddenly feel exhausted. Before I even cushioned myself in that second his beastly form turned my way making me stare petrified at his charcoal dark silhouette.

My eyes met his grey orbs. His grey confessions. His grey anger. His grey fury.
I take a step back and he takes one forward. My teeth clattered against each other.

I was officially facing the dark, forbidden Terrence. I was facing a monster that lurked in the depths of his soul. A monster who was Terrence's major part. Major portion.

And I had to get ready to be tethered down. I was his sole target. His sole prey. His sole meat. If I don't be brave now, I never will be.

With that though I took a step forward and he did too. His intimidating height scared nerves inside me. My organs shackled from his gaze.

Don't cry. Never cry.

I stretched my hands and cupped his sharp cheeks. The prickles pierced my soft palm. The prickle..was just the beginning of pain. Just the start. A minute ache compared to what was to come. The ultimate affliction. Sting. Penetration.

His eyes ached with a monstrous ferocity. A villainous evilness. A sickened joy. An unparalleled rawness.

So scary. So frightening..

Despite my unfavourable premonitions, I leaned closer to his predatory form. I have always been scared of this Terrence..I'm yet to see the limits you will cross. And I know you will. Today..you will.

"I'm there for you. She is dead. Don't take her words to heart Terrence you are a gem."

He appraised me with the same sinfulness. As if..as if I was his next meal. His eyes rested on my breasts..and his gaze of vulgarity so dirty. So bad. So filthy. It's as if..he will swallow a chunk of my flesh today. Lick me naked today.