P R O L O G U E

Edit: Omg tysm for 1k !!!

A/N: Just so you guys know, there WILL be eventual smut in this book so just brace yourself for fluff, sexual tension, and some angst until then.

~•~

Where idols turn actors. Taehyung and Jungkook are paired as the leads in a new drama and find that they can't stand each other. The co-stars are struggling between wanting to kill each other or ripping each other's clothes off. And filming kiss scenes doesn't help.

~•~

"Hyung, I really don't know about this new project.. I've never done a drama before. What if the ratings are bad?" Taehyung spoke into the receiver, his bottom lip between his teeth as he exited his apartment.

He gripped the edge of his coffee cup tightly, hands trembling as he uncapped the lid. His apparent worry had him too busy to notice the stranger carrying a stack of boxes across the hall before he collided with him.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. Here let me help you sir."

Taehyung quickly offered an apologetic smile to the man whose eyes and mouth were hidden behind shades and a mask.

The man immediately flinched away and started to rub in vain at the brown coffee stain on his shirt.

"Thanks a lot. You should really watch where you're walking! I don't even have time to change because I'm already late moving in."

Though he couldn't read the other males expression he could practically feel the glare oozing off of him.

"I-It was an accident I didn't mean to.." Taehyung offered sheepishly, his cheeks coloring at his carelessness.

He heard a new guy was moving in across from him and he really wanted to make a good impression-that's ruined now.

"Of course you didn't. Aissh, people are so brainless nowadays. They don't even watch where they're going.." The man muttered loudly as he recollected his boxes.

"Huh? Excuse me, I know I was in the wrong, but you don't have to be so rude about it. If you're living in a place as expensive as this I'm sure you can afford dry cleaning, and if you can't, i'll pay for it. So please, take that stick out of your ass before you ruin someone else's day." Taehyung retorted with an angry huff and a narrowed look before sauntering off down the hall.

~

Later that morning Taehyung reached his manager's office with a scowl etched onto his face as he plopped into a chair.

"TaeTae, you alright? Did something happen on your way in?" Namjoon asked as he looked up from his desk to see his very unhappy dongsaeng.

"Hyung" Taehyung said with a groan. "Can you please not call me that in the office? It's embarrassing.."

"Why? I can't call my own baby brother by his nickname? What's the point in having this job if I can't tease you?" Namjoon playfully inquired in attempts to lighten Taehyungs mood.

"Not today Hyung.." Taehyung says with a defeated sigh that causes Namjoon's face to drop.

"Yah! Get that depressing attitude out of here! It is 9am and that is way too damn early for you be sulking. Your co-star is on his way here so you two can travel to the set together. We are getting a lot of money for this so don't fuck it up with all this negative energy!" Namjoon shouted at him halfheartedly.

He hated when his little brother was in a bad mood, but today he just couldn't afford for Taehyung to mess up.

"I will be Korea's favorite boy next door who just oozes charm because he's been taught sooo well by manager Kim." Taehyung replies with an overly exaggerated amount of excitement.

"Yah! Lose the sarcasm you brat! You better have your attitude in check today, no talking back!" Namjoon chides him sternly with a hint of mirth in his eyes.

"Whatever you say, Namjoon hyung." Taehyung says in a sickeningly sweet voice while rolling his eyes.

Namjoon moves to punish his brother physically, but gets interrupted by the entrance of two attractive men. One of whom is extremely attractive and totally Taehyung's type. He has huge doe eyes, a strong jaw, and cute bunny like teeth that show in his smile. Taehyung's gaze can't help but travel down the man's muscled arms that are visible even through his crisp, white dress shirt.

"Hello!" Taehyung stands to greet them in a bow before noticing a brown stain on the chest of the man's shirt.

"You! Brainless neighbor from across the hall!" The voice of the attractive man resonates in Taehyung's ears and instantly renders itself familiar.

His eyes dart up to make eye contact with the rude neighbor from this morning. Sure this time Taehyung could actually see his face, but he'd remember that annoying voice anywhere.

"Yah! You rude punk! Who are you calling brainless?!" Taehyung shouts back at the male, earning a glare from Namjoon and a yawn from the other light-haired male.

"Will you two shut up? It's too early for bickering and we have to get to the set by 10." The seemingly tired male said.

"Yoongi-Hyung! You can't expect me to work with him!" Taehyung's new neighbor complained rather audibly.

"Namjoon-Hyung you can't do this to us! I want a new co-star!" Taehyung said with a whine as he threw a helpless glance at his older brother.

"Nobody's getting a new co-star, so whatever issues you two have you need to work them out. Kim Taehyung, meet Jeon Jungkook."

"Your new co star."

"And his manager."

"Min Yoongi."