Chapter 2

"Your children are really something Madam Adelaide." Old Furren praised us while sipping her tea. Are teas really that delicious or is it just for show? I tasted teas in this world but it tasted the same as on the world that I once lived in. I still don't get what's the hype of teas.

Mother proudly smiled and nodded in agreement.

"They truly are a gift from heaven. Ah, Sejeong will start going to school tomorrow, I would leave her in your care then." My mother then looked at me as I ate the vanilla pudding that was served earlier. She wiped my mouth with her silk handkerchief.

That's right. I am now 5 years old! I can't believe that I have lived 5 years already in this world, at first I couldn't believe how crazy it was but then as years passed I felt like I am not Perry anymore but am Sejeong Thurnsberg.

I have two wonderful parents and a big older brother that I can rely on, they love me so much and I really couldn't be more lucky. In the past I was raised single handedly by my mother, she neglected me and rarely shows me affection.

Huh, I remember one time when she scolded me for eating the leftovers meant for my older sister.

My life now is really different.

Old Furren looked at me and pinched my cheeks, I just let her because  she is actually the head mistress of the Vion Academy. After pinching me she patted brothers head, she looked satisfied.

Vion Academy is the same institution that the novel took place on, it's where the main female lead- is always the poor but talented young lady- got accepted for a four years scholarship and due to her intelligence, she was taken into account by the main lead. So basically, the novel started when she was in highschool. That's still a long way to go, and I am not complaining.

"Of course Madam, she may not even need my help due to your influencial family." Both of them let out an aristocratic laugh. My brother has already entered Vion Academy and is an outstanding student. As soon as I enter primary school he will already be a highschool student.

This age gap sure is inconvenient.

"My, but I would really appreciate your help."

"Thank you Madam, I shall be there to guide her."

After exchanging a few words Old Furren bid goodbye and we were left in the patio. Mother continued to sit on her rosewood bench and watched over us.

I lift my yellow dress to not trip on it and spread my arms to hug mother. She was surprised but then enveloped me in her embrace.

"What is it sweety?" Her voice felt like a sweet lullaby that would instantly take away all problems in the world. I shook my head and buried my face on her chest.

"Jug head, you are such a baby." My brother commented after he organized the toys that we played while Old Furren and mother was talking.

"I just want to stay with mommy like this forever!" Her warmth enveloped my body that it felt like spring was coming early.

"En, my baby." I heard my brother letting out a small laugh but I couldn't care less.

"SWEETY, you should take care and enjoy school." Father was reminding me when he escorted me to the Academy with my brother. When the car stopped over the entrance, our car door opened and we all went out. My brother was holding my sweet honey colored box shaped bag while father was holding my hand.

When we entered the school everyone was also with their guardians, it was a very noisy hall but when they turned to the entrance the guardians suddenly became silent.

Father was asking if I forgot anything in the car. I shook my head, I have everything here already. It's not like a primary school need so much.

"Mr. Thurnsberg!" An old man approached us and held out his hand. My father only looked at the hand and didn't accept it. Wow, father is a real ass. The old man didn't looked surprised and noticed that there were two little porcelain like dolls with him.

"I am surprised to see you here Mr. Thurnberg! Looks like little Sejeong is starting her primary?" He looked like a nice old man so I smiled at him. Father was a different story he didn't bother to answer him but retorted.

"Is it that not obvious?" He nodded and walked passed them and we went directly to the head mistress's office.

Old Furren stood up and welcomed us to her office. She was praising how good I look in the uniform. My cheeks burned and twirled around for her to praise me more. I was wearing a small sailor dress uniform with a maroon ribbon.

"I will take care of Sejeong here. You don't need to worry Mr. Marcus." Father glanced at me with worried eyes.

I smiled with assurance and cupped his hand.

"Nothing can trouble me! As long as father is an honest man with work and never commit crimes I will have no worries!"

"S-sweety."

"Jug head, father is an honest man. So you will never have to worry about anything." Brother assured me and nodded.

Father finally let me go.

"Take care sweety, tell me if you need anything. See you later." The way he is saying it felt like I will be staying here for months. I nodded and kissed his cheeks when he squatted to level his head to mine.

After a few minutes father left me and was handed over to Old Furren, brother was also on his way to his class.

As Old Furren walked me to my room, she talked to me about the system here. Ofcourse I already have an idea because aside from mother telling me stories, I actually read it in my past life.

There is a special group of students called the Vionale, this is an exclusive club of students that surpassed the requirements needed such as wealth, influence, and noble history. Even if you have all these requirement but wasn't able to start in primary in Vion, you wouldn't be able to enter.

They have special privileges and exceeds that of the student council. It has always been exaggerated in the novel at how they give special treatments to the Vionale students.

That's where the plot started in the novel. The male lead was part of the Vionale and is the president for consecutive years and the heroine was a poor girl elected as the student council president.

Oh, the Vionale is in heated terms with the student council!

Well, as long as I avoid them I can live 100 years more, however I will be part of Vionale for my entire teen years.