nineteen

A/N: This chapter is Jimin's past.

"I admire your son very much," Mrs. Lee said as she glanced at Mrs. Park.

"What can I say? He skipped kindergarten, he's in primary school now," she replied.

"Are you sure Jihae? Your son is a child prodigy, he can be anything he wants to be," she replied.

"I know, but Jimin, he's different. He can solve algebra in less than a minute, he can memorize formulas like he's seen them before," Mrs. Park replied.

"Your son.... he's a genius," Mrs. Lee replied as she looked at the young boy inside the classroom, listening attentively to the teacher.

"Your son wants to be a doctor, am I right?" She asked as she gazed at Mrs. Park.

"Ever since he was a baby, he likes to play with his father's medical kit," she replied.

"Jimin, I've never seen such a boy like him. He can memorize chemical bonds within minutes," Mrs. Lee spoke as she stared intently at the boy.

"Don't get me wrong, Aeha. Jimin's different from the others, he doesn't even play with them," Mrs. Park replied.

"He is a very, very interesting boy. Very quiet indeed, I must say," she says as she reverted her gaze back to Mrs. Park.

"I love my son very much. He's smart, he's really.... different," she said.

"Can't your son get advanced to high school? He can even solve the exam papers of a 4th year highschool student!" Mrs. Lee said.

"Really? But Aeha, I want Jimin to have fun, he's still a child afterall," she sighed.

"Oh come on Jihae, have you ever heard of advanced exams? Age doesn't matter to education. What's important is how his brain can function in these types of lessons," she replied.

"You've got a point," she replied.

RING RING!

"Mom! I'm back!" 5- year old Jimin giggled as he went to his mother.

"You got him to the advanced class for 1st grade, when he's supposed to be a Kinder 2 student now," she said as she carried her son.

"But Aeha, Jimin's young, I can't just-," she said but was cut off.

"Listen Jihae, your son is a child prodigy, how blessed can you be? Your son can advance to 5th grade, graduate high school at the age of I don't know, 11?" She said as she faced Mrs. Park.

Mrs. Park herself wanted her son to be the top-honor student, she couldn't even believe her son was a child prodigy. All she could do was pay for his education.

"Jihae, remember this, once he gets to 5th grade, he can be advanced, he can be one of the most successful and youngest doctors to ever be recruited. Every university will want him," she said before walking off with her son.

She looked at her clueless son, before kneeled infront of her son and smiled.

"Jiminie, you wanna go to 5th grade?" She asked.

"Mommy, I don't wan-," Jimin replied but was cut off.

"Jiminie, this is for your future, you wanna be a doctor right?" Mrs. Park asked her son and her son slowly nodded.

"Then, I want you to be one of the most successful and youngest doctors to ever be recruited," she smiled as she stood up straight, taking her son with her.

"Mommy, what are you and Mrs. Aeha talking about?" He asked her mom.

"Nothing son, its just about ourselves and how we've been doing," Mrs. Park smiled as she held her son's arm. They slowly went downstairs and to the exit of Jimin's academy..

"Jimin, I'll be right back, you stay here," Mrs. Park said as she let her son sit on the school bench.

Jimin sat down quietly, fiddling with the wooden pencil he always uses. Suddenly, the pencil rolled down and onto the open road.

Jimin sighed and stood up, running towards the open road but not after looking right and left before picking it up.

As he picked it up, a sudden noise hit his ears.

And all ended within a cry, a crash, and a honk.

BEEP BEEP!

"Jimin!"

As he slowly opened his eyes, he saw red liquid everywhere, right on the rough road, his eyes shutting close as the pain started to spread within him.

-----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Child prodigy JiminnnNnn!💜💜💜

Thank you all for reading and A HAPPY NEW YEAR!🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉