Chapter 7

The place was packed. There were a lot of drinks there, but Lauren didn't dare to have that many since she was driving home tonight. Hopefully.

Lauren saw Alexa and the two instantly met with a hug.

"Hey, my favorite green eyed girl!" Alexa called out.

"This place is fucking crowded," Lauren spoke over the music.

"Shows that ya girl knows how to make a good party." Alexa winked.

"Go have fun!" She exclaimed, dancing away with a guy.

Lauren went and greeted some people, while also dancing with them.

"Hey, I'll be back." Lauren touched someone's arm and nodded at them.

Lauren made her way upstairs, and into the bathroom. Once she finished washing her hands, she walked out.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god!" Lauren heard from one of the rooms which sounded like a young girl she would always know the voice of.

Lauren rolled her eyes and without thinking, barged into the room.

"Hey, Laur!" A random girl that Lauren didn't know of exclaimed.

Lauren saw Camila laying there, completely out of it but she was staring blankly ahead with her hand on her forehead.

She saw that this girl had her hand on Camila's thigh and had lust in her eyes.

Lauren felt herself rage at this girl and stepped forward. She didn't even have to get drunk to feel this strongly. She was already drunk on jealousy.

"Who the fuck are you?! Get the hell away from her." Lauren demanded.

"I'm just trying to have some fun. She isn't pushing away, is she?"

"No but, look at her, she's fucking wasted. Please leave, like now before I do something that I regret." Lauren gritted her teeth.

"Fine, calm down, damn." The girl raised her hands in defense and walked out, avoiding Lauren's gaze and Lauren in general.

Lauren made her way over to Camila and sat beside her.

"Camz?" Lauren put a hand on top of Camila's hand.

"Lo?" Camila whispered.

"Yeah, it's me." Lauren softly said as Camila's arms snaked around Lauren's waist, lifting herself up to sit.

"You're so pretty, you know? I'm glad you're here pretty." Camila dreamily said.

"Why are you here?"

"Chad brought me here, I don't know where he is! He just went poof!" Camila exclaimed.

"Okay, let's get you out of here." Lauren said, carrying Camila.

"Oh, you're so strong!" Camila giggled.

Lauren carried Camila into her car and instantly drove over to Camila's place.

Lauren was glad she didn't drink, even more so, she was glad that it seemed like everyone in Camila's house was currently asleep.

"You got the keys?" Lauren asked Camila.

"Riiiiight here." Camila went in her pocket and grabbed some keys out, rubbing them all over Lauren's face.

"Camz," Lauren laughed, grabbing the keys.

Lauren opened the door and went inside and up the stairs.

Lauren set Camila down in her room and grabbed some clothes from her dresser.