|| F I F T E E N ||

It was a sunny day when I went out to the garden to play with the twins. Fuyu and Haru can walk now and talk in their language which means baby talk.

Amy was beside me while she quietly prepared the food from the basket meanwhile, I was too busy holding Fuyu.

"Fuyu you naughty child, don't do- Haru! Do not eat that!"

The maids laughed along with me as Fuyu and Haru began to mess around, touching this, eating that, and so on.

"This two will be the death of me"

Now I salute all mothers and those who have a larger family. I was a single woman before and now, I woke up with two kids calling me mommy, life works surprisingly.

"Madam, a letter was sent to you," one of the maids said while I stood up and let Amy look for the twins.

Looking down at the coarse-looking paper, I opened it and was met by really good handwriting.

Oh.

It's from my husband. He was telling me that the war was finished and that he brought someone.

F*cking brought someone!

I am not against him loving someone but I am against him forcibly taking my children and killing me! It has come to my mind that I couldn't live without these two munchkins of mine.

"Amy! Get the kids!"

"Where are we going madam?"

"To the palace" I icily responded.

...

The palace gated instantly opened when they see the Castellion crest on the carriage. Taking the kids with me, I forced to calm my burning desire to kick my husband's face and just walk through the big walls of this place.

Finally, I arrived!

The maids in the palace instantly brought me to my husband's room where he is currently talking to the crown prince (from what I heard).

"Duchess Castellion wants to enter the room" I silently prayed in my head as I wait for their affirmation.

"Let her in"

After a year and a half of not hearing his voice, my kids were babbling nonsense as their voices turned a bit higher.

Opening the door, I first saw the crafty look of the crown prince as he traveled his gaze to me and my twins before I bowed slightly.

Then I saw my husband.

"Greetings to his highness and my Lord"

"What a pleasant surprise! It seems like you've missed your husband too much, huh?" His tone was teasing and I am not in for that.

"You jest your highness, I was simply worried for my husband"

He just smirked at me while I walk to my husband's side and before I could sit, he took my waist and let me sat on his lap. Burning in embarrassment, I pinched his warm palms on my waist but he didn't budge.

The nerve of this guy!

"Amy, take the twins" I ordered her as she quietly and swiftly took the twins.

"So, where were we again? Ah... about the princess you just saved. Must say that she was a beauty" his eyes glinted in amusement as he saw my furious self.

Of course, I was furious, it means that I would need to take matters on my own and my death would still happen! Argh!

Gritting my molars, I look at my husband's face as I drew my eyes bigger with an innocent gaze.

"I'll leave her to you" he roughly said as he held my palm in one hand and drew some unintelligible signs on them making me feel kinda hot.

This man is something! Is he still the same guy as he was in the novel? His behavior was too much and I feel that it was always off.

He just have noticed me dozing off in their conversation when he suddenly pinched my waist slightly, but his hands were just too strong I yelped.

"Oh... um ... I saw a bug, it's nothing please do continue" I smiled awkwardly as the prince gazed at our conjoined hands and ambiguously smirked making me feel more embarrassed.

Before he can continue, the door burst opened and a golden-haired girl with blue doe eyes arrived.

Goodness, if she wasn't blinking I would really have thought that she's a doll. She's too beautiful!

"Alec!"

Alec? Goodness, it's finally starting.

***
Hey guys! Sorry for not updating 😅😅 😅

Anyways, hope you like this chapter!

Please do VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.

Thank you!