Part 42

That evening has everything to remember for a long time, though it was organized for Mr. & Mrs. Gupta but it was also a day to remember for Arnav and Khushi. 

All retired to their rooms in their respective homes, but still thinking about the evening with a smile on their faces and letting the sleep took over them apart from 2 people, Arnav and Khushi.
Khushi took a shower to relax her body and changed into her night dress she laid down on her bed on her stomach and relaxing her body. She heard her mobile beep, once looking at the wall clock, she picked her mobile from the side table. 

Surprisingly it was from Aman, with the details for her meeting on Monday morning with the new clients which Arnav mentioned at the party. She replied to the mail saying that is this a time to think about work, but the reply she got instantly made her curse Arnav for being a workaholic... reply "any issue, doubt, please contact ASR – Good night." 

Khushi thought about Arnav and his proposal but she couldn't make her mind to give in, as his proposal is something she never expected to come. 

Shantivan, 

Arnav read the mails which he received that evening and replying the needed one and Aman being the manager, Arnav sending the mails by copying Aman, as he will be forwarding the mails to the respective persons, he didn't care for the time, for him, work comes first if there is no important thing going on in the family and he seriously doesn't care about the timings, he had worked in the odd timings and also made his team work, though he paid them for their efforts later but he wants the things to be done even before the time ends and he expects the same from his co-workers. As a boss he has the right to think this way but as a person he need to thing about them too but he is not much concerned about it. 

Morning, 

Dining table, 

Aisha: Namaste maaji, she said as soon as she saw her coming to the table.

Daadi: jeeti rahiye! Sab kahan hain?

Aisha: your son is still sleeping as he was bit high at the party, Anjali and Chote must be here in sometime.

Daadi: hmm, how was the party? 

Aisha: you should have come maaji, it was so good, I had never enjoyed any party like I did last night.

Daadi: aha... aisa kya hua? 

Aisha: Khushi. 

Daadi: matlab? She forgot about her for a moment.

Aisha: Shashi ji or Garima ki beti, Khushi.

Daadi: arey, ha... 

Aisha: she is really a god gifted girl, she arranged the party so well and most interesting thing was, even Anjali and Shyam were part of it, they did dance together, bohut achhe lag rahe the, and she went on telling her about the night and in the end she informed that, she invited them for lunch coming week.

Daadi: good, I'll get to see your friend and Khushi, jiski jikr har koi kar raha hai... [good, I'll get to see your friend and Khushi, about whom every one are praising]

Aisha: ha, and you know, our chote propos... she was cut off in the middle but Arnav.

Arnav: Good morning maa, morning daadi. He said touching his daadi's feet and hugging his mother, and whispered – don't you dare say anything to anyone about me & Khushi. He said it like a warning but whom is he fooling? His mother? She is not that kind of a person who is scared of warnings and that too if it's from her family members, she doesn't give a damn.