The Man Behind The Man (BoyxBoy) (August Alsina Fan Fic)

Three Months Later...

"Papa....Papa!"

"Huh...what Adam..."

"I want my sippy Cup...."

"Adam your getting too old for that thing....tell granny to get you some juice"

Adam ran out the room crying....I didn't even bother getting up...and going after him...I just wanted to lay here and Die....

"Jamar have you done lost your mind...what did you do to Adam?"

I sighed pulling the covers Further over my head, I haven't been outside in three months....my mom has been taking care of Adam because August is on tour...

"And What is that Smell...uh ah...open that Damn window boy...I aint gonna tell you again"

She slammed my door...as the screaming cries of Adam are heard through the house....

I lay here...thinking about Angelique, that's what I decided to call my little girl that I lost....because I believe that's what she is in heaven right now...a little angel...

I get up and...head to the bathroom...my head is pounding....from all the crying....I look at the mirrior and its not me looking back, I have huge dark circles around my red puffy eyes...my hair has grown quite a bit and so has my facial hair, in honesty I look like a Hobo

I swallow two pain killers and went back to bed....I don't have a social life anymore, I feel like something was taken from me...something that I will never get back....

I didn't even get to feel her kick...nor did she give me any cravings....

Mama says Brian and Chantay has been calling me....and coming around....I don't have energy to see, yet alone be around people..right now

My Room door slowly opens...

"Jamar...Hunny...Brian is here to see you..."

"Ugh Mama...I don't feel like seeing anyone right now please"

I turned my back towards her....

"I know hunny...but this isn't healthy, now we all lost that little angel but baby life goes on...you have to go out there and live your Life...and you need to do it for her....I bet you she is up there looking down on you"

I turned back...

"But mama...I felt like I lost a part of me...when she died...she was my little miracle, I don't even know if I will be able to get pregnant again..."

My mom came over and...hugged me...

"Shhh shhh its okay baby...mama has got you..."

I cried into her shoulder

"It hurts so much mama....I don't want to feel like this..."

"Shh shhh baby...."

I cried myself to sleep on my mother's shoulder....

Numbing the Pain away...with her sweet Humming.....