Part 29

arnav: khushi open u r eyes. look at me. 

khushi slowly open her eyes she look arnav eyes. his eyes show lots of love for her. she forgot she is half naked. 

arnav: khushi I help u undress don‟t u help me.

kushi: what with trembling lips 

arnav: common khushi help me. he put her hands on her shirt and make her look on his eyes. when khushi eyes meet his eyes she forgot everything. She open his shirt buttons, now arnav only with his pant. She roam her hand on his bare chest. She place kisses in his chest. Arnav pull her waist. He hug her tightly. No space for air also. Khushi also hug him. slowly they broke the hug. Arnav cup her face and put kiss in her lips. they are kissing so passionately arnav hands are move on her back unhook her brazile. He remove her bra khushi don‟t know anything she was in dreamland, they were kissing hungrily. Arnav remove her skirt also. They broke the kiss khushi breath heavily, arnav open shower. The cold water land on khushi‟s body khushi felt her bare body she come to reality. She look herself she is shocked. She hide her body using her hands.

turn immediately show her back on arnav, arnav's turn her. she lowered her head, he make her look him khushi look his eyes it shows his desires, his intense gaze burning her naked skin. Arnav remove her hands from her body, khushi hug him tightly. Her bare body pressing his bare chest, the cold shower flow on them. They completely wet. Arnav broke the hug he kiss on her lips continuously khushi also kiss him his hands roam her bare body when his hands touch her private area. She gazped moaned arnavji. Without taking anymore he take her in his arms and went to bed. he put her on the bed and come top on her within some minutes the remaining clothes are also in the floor.

end of past 

khushi come out of washroom after freshup. She look arnav still sleeping. A naught idea come in her mind. She went near to him take her wet hair on her hand and touch his face and caressed his face with her wet hair. Arnav sense something wet on his face he open his eyes looks his gargious wife sitting beside him after taking bath like fresh rose with water drops on it. he immediately pulled her come on top of her.

khushi: arnavji she stammered

arnav: what u do. Is that way to wake up u r husband.

khushi: arnavji I am sorry. I just do it for fun.

arnav place his lips on her. he kissed her lightly and broke it with smirking he say is it the way to wake up u r husband r u understand. Khushi blushed.

khushi: arnavji get up from me. I finished my bath. U go and take bath.

arnav: so what we again take bath together.

khushi: what she open her mouth in o shape. No u go and freshup and I went cook something.

arnav: khushi we eat it later. First allow me to finished my job.

khushi push arnav. Go and take bath .

arnav: ok with pouting face.

arnav went to washroom. khushi went to kitchen. She forgot today only they came here. incredients is not available in kitchen. She sit in the dinning hall. After sometime arnav come downstairs.

khushi: arnavji I am hungry. See here nothing available.

arnav: no problem. First we go restaurant eat food and after we shop what we want ok.

khushi: ok. 

arnav and khushi went to beach restaurant. Khushi look sourrounding. The girls are wearing short clothes and some girls are wearing bikini and some couples are eating each other in open beach.

khushi: chie arnavji see here also people like this only. Still I remember when we go paris. People also like this only.

arnav: khushi according to their view it is not wrong. They grow in their culture we grow in our culture. If u accept we also do it same what u say in teasingly.

khushi open her mouth in „o‟ shape. Arnavji how u talk like this. I don‟t accept this.

arnav: khushi u forgot our honeymoon. Khushi blushed. Arnavji stop it. they order food and finished their eating. Arnav and khushi went to beach sit in the sand.

khushi look all peoples are half naked and men are also. Without any shame they do what they want. 

khushi close her eyes. arnav smile seeing her actions.