THREE

"Two fights"

or

"Coffee"

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋❋❋*˚┉┉┉┉✧

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋❋❋*˚┉┉┉┉✧

Lizzie joined the family outside, standing closely to Vanya, sharing an umbrella.

Five being as perceptive as he is noted how Lizzie's checks turned a slight shade of pink every-time Vanya turned to y'all to her.

"Did something happen?" Grace asked, receiving glances of confusion as concern.

"Dad died. Remember?" Concern lacing Allison's voice as she looked at her mother.

"Oh. Yes, of course."

"Is Mom okay?" Allison asked to Diego.

"Yeah, yeah, she's fine." He shrugged off her actions. "She just needs to rest. You know, recharge."

Pogo walked up beside Lizzie and Vanya. He looked to Luther, "Whenever you're ready, dear boy."

Luther opened the top of the urn and poured the ashes out. It fell quickly and was rather disappointing. Lizzie cringed a little bit.

"Probably would have been better with some wind." Luther said. Lizzie 'hmphed' quietly receiving a glare from Luther.

"Does anyone wish to speak?" Pogo asked but was met with silence and glares away from him, like students not wanting to get called on by the teacher. "Very well. In all regards, Sir Reginald Hargreeves made me what I am today. For that alone, I shall forever be in his debt. He was my master... and my friend, and I shall miss him very much." Silence followed his words as they sunk in. "He leaves behind a complicated legacy- -"

"He was a monster." Diego interrupted. Klaus laughed. "He was a bad person and a worse father. The world's better off without him."

"Diego." Allison warned.

"My name is Number Two. You know why? Because our father couldn't be bothered to give us actual names. He had mom do it."

"Would anyone like something to eat?" Grace asked.

"No it's okay mom." Vanya said, Lizzie noticed Vanya's worry and rubbed her shoulder in support.

"Oh, okay."

"Look, you wanna pay your respects? Go ahead. But at least be honest about the kind of man he was." Diego said moving to the inside of the circle.