BONUS CHAPTER 2

You should read THE TROUBLEMAKER'S RETURN before reading this chapter.

Alicia

I stood in front of the picture of my mother, with tears in my eyes threatening to ruin my eye makeup. Her blue eyes looked at me, as if telling me that I'd be fine. How I wish she could be with me on the most important day of my life!

I felt footsteps reaching behind me and I didn't need to look around to identify the presence of my father.

"You look very beautiful Alicia," Dad said, his eyes fixated on the picture of mom. "Just like your mother did on our wedding. She would have been really excited for you."

"I'm sure she is looking after us, wherever she is." I said and turned around. It has been so long since I saw Dad all dressed up so it made me happy to see him suited up.

"How's my husband-to-be? Don't tell me he ran away." I chuckled, changing the topic.

"He wouldn't dare," he smiled. "He knows I'll kill him if he ever hurt you."

"It won't be necessary." I said.

Dad's eyes moistened a little and I realised it must be a big occasion for him, to watch me getting married. He was much more than just a father. He was my best friend, my mother, my adviser, my counselor, my teacher, everything.

"I am so happy for you." he said, wiping the wetness from his face.

"Aww," I said and hugged him, hiding my face in his chest. "You are the best Dad in the world." I whispered, fighting my own tears.

"Bonding time over." I heard Sophia's voice interrupt us. She was walking inside with the veil and jewelery in her hands, Emily and Adaline silently following her. "Time for the touch up. Sorry Mr. King, you'll have to wait outside."

After he left, all three of my bridesmaid encircled me. Adaline was in front of me in her wheelchair while Emily and Sophia were covering me from both sides.

Sophia was my maid of honor because we had made an arrangement. I was maid of honor on Emily's wedding, she was Sophia's and now Sophia was mine.

"You all look amazing," I said and stared at all three of them in awe, especially Adaline who was first time dressed in a stylish gown.

All thanks to Sophia, who styled our dresses and asked the designers of her boutique to prepare my dream wedding dress and blue bridesmaid dresses.

"And you make the prettiest bride," Emily came forwards to hug me.

They pulled me down on the chair and then Sophia retouched my makeup, while Emily helped me wear my jewelry.

"Adam's gonna have a heart attack," Emily said once I was completely ready.

"I think he would ask the attack to wait while he ravish you." Sophia teased and I blushed.

"Ew, he is my brother." Adaline added. "Don't traumatise me with that image."

We all laughed at the dreadful look on her face.

Suddenly, the door opened and Noah walked inside. His eyes widened when they landed on the bride aka me. "Wow Ali, you make the cutest bride," he said but the minute his eyes fell on Sophia, he subtly changed his statement, "After my own wife of course."

"Smooth Noah." she said, rolling her eyes. "Real smooth."

They got married last year and nobody could be happier than me, well except them of course. Two of my best friends were getting married and Sophia was now kind of my sister-in-law too.