Sleeping Is Too Good For Auradon

CHAPTER 22

CHAPTER 22

"No. No, I want the Auradon guard handing out gas masks. Well, not everyone's asleep," Ben orders before hanging up his phone. He then turns to the guard at the door. "Find out if anyone has seen Audrey. And find out if she has a list of demands." Ben unzips his jacket before sitting down. He was extremely worried about Mal and his sister. He hadn't heard from them in hours.

"Just one," Audrey says from behind Ben, causing him to quickly stand up and face her. "I demand my life back. I have a proposition. I'll wake everybody up right now...under one...itty-bitty condition, Benny-boo." Audrey trails her fingers up Ben's arm before moving his hair and resting her hand on his cheek. "Make me your Queen, and we'll rule side by side."

"Did someone put a spell on you?" Ben asks Audrey as he grabs her hand. "Just tell me who and..."

"You'll what? Marry them?" Audrey questions him with a laugh. "Most people get dumped because they aren't good enough. I wasn't bad enough. How do you like me now, Benny-boo?" Audrey walks away from Ben before doing a twirl.

"I like the old Audrey better. She wouldn't wanna hurt Auradon. Just give me the scepter, and I'll forgive you," Ben tells Audrey as he walks towards her.

"You'll forgive me? I don't think so. Sleeping is too good for you," Audrey says before zapping, Ben with the scepter.  "Sleeping is too good for Auradon." Audrey zaps the scepter again causing everyone, who wasn't sleeping to turn to stone.

"Bree, there you are!" Evie says as Bree meets them in front of the balcony before hugging her.

"All right. Get in, get out," Mal orders as they walk towards the barrier. Jay opens the barrier and they walk through.

"Whoa," Mal says as a shock goes through her and the ember lights up.

"You got a little Hades thing going," Evie says as she motions to Mal's hair.

"Wow. That thing packs a punch, huh?" Carlos says as Mal looks at her hair. Harry and Gil quickly jump out of the closing barrier behind them.

"We made it, bro. We made it," Gil cheers as they hug and the barrier closes causing Bree to smile.

"Hey, guys. We're just coming for a wee visit," Harry says before he and Gil walk forward as he winks at Bree. Jay and Carlos shove them back only to be shoved back. Carlos bumps into Mal causing her to drop the ember.

"Hey. Hey," Mal says as she grabs the ember but Harry uses his hook to sling her arm causing her to lose the ember. "No!" The ember flies towards the water but is grabbed by a tentacle before Uma emerges from the water.

"Drop something?" Uma asks with a smirk.

"It can't get wet. Give it back before it goes out," Mal quickly says as she holds out her hand.