29

Yoongi POV

She suddenly goes quiet. She looks down at her feet and closes her eyes, her eyelashes spread softly on her pale cheeks. She takes a deep breath. And suddenly, I am frozen. She has stopped everything, everything in my world. She has stopped time. A sound comes from her lips, a sound so incredibly beautiful that I let out a contented sigh. Sound follows after sound, each more full of emotion, pure raw emotion, touching emotion and expression that grips me. Some notes send chills down my spine, others make my eyes water, but most of the time, I just stare at her. Her voice is somehow prettier than her face. If that's even possible. I honestly don't even know anymore. She looks at peace but at the same time, so full of pain, happiness, sadness, and anger. Pent up emotions spill out of her soft lips. When she suddenly stops singing, her entire body jerks suddenly, and she's spitting out a rap. Her words are fast, and her face twists into a rapper snarl. She goes on with a rap for a full 2 minutes. When she stops, she isn't even that out of breath, although she is panting slightly. She takes the mic away from her lips, her lips that show how she lightly pants, reaching her arm out, holding it straight out in front of her. She drops the mic, flicking her wrist up slightly as she does so. And walks over to me, looking at me.

RG- here take this I have to go

I realize that she is holding her lanyard out to me. I shake my head. My eyes widen. She starts to turn away so she can leave, and I grab her wrist.

(LIKE IN EVERY FANFIC EVER)

I pull her to me and she stumbles into my chest. She quickly straightens up. She looks at me and I, still holding her wrist, pull her with me backstage.