28

Y/n POV

He forgot his cue.... pfffft hahaha. So cute. I'm sad that it's over. I start to take my phone out of my pockets to look at my Instagram. Before I even get into the app, I hear cheers, and I look up. Sugas at the front of the stage with a mic. He smiles and begins to speak.

Suga- so I may have mentioned a friend that fortunately was able to make it tonight

Many people cheer and I begin to feel anxiety bubbling up in my body.

Suga- now I want you all to please welcome... RAPPER GIRL!

A camera is pointed at me, and it's projected onto the big screens. I wouldn't know that however. I have my head lowered, and I'm staring at my feet. The cheers get louder, but there are suddenly many hateful words as well. I don't even care about the hate. I'm just scared of attention in general. I'm shaking, and I'm having trouble breathing. I've broken into a cold sweat. I can't tell if I'm too hot or too cold. A hand holds my chin gently, and I look up to see suga, kneeling on the edge of the stage in front of me, his smile quickly turning to a look of concern. I feel dizzy. The crowd quiets down a bit. Everything is a blur.

Suga- yah, are you okay?

I look up at him and nod slightly. I'm beginning to calm down a little bit. I take a deep breath and lean in towards sugas ear. I whisper.

Me- I don't like a lot of attention. It scares me a little

Suga- oh I'm sorry I didn't know are you okay?

Me- it okay I'm over it now

Suga- could you maybe do me favor?

I back away from his ear, and I'm met with the infamous gummy smile. I eye him wearily.

Me- what is it??

Suga- just say yes

Me- I'm going to regret this aren't I?? Ugh what the hell. fine

He smiles bigger if that's even possible. He stands up and speaks into the mic.

Suga- RG is going to rap something for us!

Me- WHAT?!?!

He looks at me apologetically. I glare at him. He kneels down again and reaches a hand out to help me up on to the stage. I ignore the hand and pull myself up. I know it would be more humiliating to refuse to do the rap, so I decide to go with it. I'm trembling. If I focus on how pissed I am with suga, I won't have to focus on the people. I stand up and look at suga. I'm 5'9 so we are the same height. I'm not wearing heels, but somehow I look taller; I'm looking down at him with what I hope is an intimidating look. He swallows hard and looks away uncomfortably. I guess I pulled off the expression. My back is still to audience, the camera is still on me. I speak through gritted teeth.

Me- well, what should I rap??

Suga begins to speak, has a voice crack, clears his throat then starts over.

Suga- one of yO- ahem- one of your songs

My mind goes blank, and I stare at him, frozen in place. He hands me the mic. I slowly raise it to my lips.

Suga- turn around, towards the audience

Me- no

He looks at me, confused.

Me- if I'm going to do this, I'm going to do it my way. With My Back Turned.

He looks surprised, yet he nods. I take a deep breath. I close my eyes. I open my mouth and the first words come out hesitantly. I slowly melt into the music flowing from between my own 2 lips.