Chapter 21: All For One

Tensions were rising in the hospital room we'd all gathered in whilst visiting Midoriya. Kirishima suggested we use Yaoyorozu's tracker that had been placed on the Nomu, and to rescue Bakugo ourselves.

Aoyama disagreed with us by saying that we should leave it to the pro heroes, since we weren't allowed to partake in combat. As he said that, I felt a stab of guilt as I believed I was responsible for that.

Tokoyami backed Aoyama up, but left it at that as he felt inadequate contributing to the conversation any further after having to be saved multiple times himself.

Iida was vehemently against the idea, and most of our class thought the same way. Even Tsu chimed in against the idea.

"I understand that everyone here is stressed, but Kirishima-chan, Todoroki-chan, please, we need to be level headed about this, kero.

If we were to carry out your plan and think just with our feelings, our actions would be no different from villains."

I frowned and looked at her, "I disagree. Villains do evil deeds with negative reasonings, breaking the law to satisfy their own needs in most cases.

We're talking about breaking a poorly constructed law in order to perform a heroic deed and save our fellow classmate. In fact, what we're doing is heroism in its purest form.

We're risking ourselves to save someone else, not caring how we ourselves end up. I'm sorry, but comparing a rescue mission to villainy is just insulting."

Before anything escalated further, Midoriya's doctor came in and asked us to vacate the room. Kirishima briefly disclosed to Midoriya we'd wait outside for him at around eight o'clock at night.

When the time came, I stood outside with Todoroki and Kirishima. "You think they'll come?" I asked.

They both nodded, and moments later, both Yaoyorozu and Midoriya came out. Before either of them spoke though, Iida followed them out. He was the last person I expected to see.

I almost laughed sadistically when Iida suddenly punched Midoriya in the face, though what he said about making the same mistake in Hosu struck a chord with me.

Hosu... Stain... Did they...? I'd have to ask later, but Iida made us promise not to engage in combat and would only allow us to proceed if he was there to watch us. Fair enough.

Just as we were about to leave, a wolf leapt out of the bushes and barked at us, causing Iida to step forward to protect us, and startling the rest of us.

Midoriya recognised the oddly coloured wolf to be the pro hero Alpha, though she should have been in America, so he was confused as to why she would be here.

My eyes widened a little, "No way, you mean the hero whose strength is supposedly matching All Might's is sitting in front of us right now?"

"Guys, we're wasting time standing here!" Kirishima complained impatiently.

She transformed into her human form to talk to us, "Indeed, you are wasting time, but do you really think I'm going to allow you to go out there by yourselves?"

Iida did his typical right angled bow and apologised, to which she laughed a little and said it was fine. However, she looked at us sternly and simply said, "You're not going."

I breathed in sharply and bit my tongue. I didn't fancy my chances against America's top hero, but again, I'd do whatever it took to get Bakugo to safety.

Kirishima angrily shouted, "I'm sorry, but we ar-"

Alpha interrupted him, saying, "I'm going with you. If something happened to you students twice in the same week, I'd never forgive myself. I'm going with you in case something goes wrong.