Spotted Again-8

Chapter 8
Layla's POV
Monday

I look at Ryder's face with him look upset. All I could think to say was "I'm sorry."

I let them in as Ryder says "What do you have to be sorry about."

"Did you hear what Emma said." I ask nervously.

"Yeah. What does that have to do with me. If you are in love and all." He says looking more sad the longer he talked.

"No. I'm not. It was just her being crazy." I say waiting for a response without getting one. "Please believe me." I ask him and he nods and moves to the living room is where everyone went.

As I walked in next to Ryder I saw Emma.

It is sad because I can tell Emma likes Jace but Jace is going to have a mate that he will love. And I can't tell if it is Emma or not.

"Penny for your thought." Ryder asked from beside me.

"Oh Ummm. Its nothing really." I say still looking at Emma and Jace.

"Does it have something to do with Jace or Emma." Ryder asks with a underline of jealous when he said Jaces name.

He is still upset about what he heard.

Oh he thinks I like him, because I am 'human' and can't feel the mate bond.

"Both. I know Emma really likes Jace. Even though she hasn't told me I can just tell. But I am having a hard time finding out if Jace likes Emma equally."

I say looking back to them.

"He looks like he is walking on eggshells with something. I dont know." I say noticing a shift in Ryder. He knows what it is.

I mean I know what it is as well. It is the fact they are werewolves but I want to see if he will tell me.

"Maybe you can enlighten me." I say turning to him fully.

"Ummm. I don't really know what he could be hiding but I do know he really likes Emma. Maybe even more then her." He says fast.

I nod my head a little upset he didn't tell me. And I walk over to Jess.

They hung out for a little, but I told them my aunt was about to be home and she doesn't like people she doesnt know in her house so they left.

It was partly true so I didn't feel that bad about kicking them out just because I wanted to go for another run before I have to leave for work.

I drove to the same park and walked deep into the woods where I started before.

I ran around a bit till I ending up where I started.

I decided I would lay down for a bit seeing as I was really tired but didn't want to go home.

A few minutes past till I heard people walking and talking heading for me.

I jumped up into the trees hoping they wouldn't spot me, but when they past the spot I was at they stopped.

"I smell something weird. Do you smell it Jack." One of them asks.

"Yeah. Its not a pack or a rogue." The one named Jack stated.

They must be in the same pack as Ryder and the others.

I won't be able to hide my smell in fox form. And I can't shift in the tree. I sit and watch as they smell around one eventually look into to where I sit.

He doesnt spot me at first but once he does he is filled with shock.

"Sam. You might what to look at this." Jack, the one that found me calls to the other one.

Sam walks over looking up to me. "That is not a normal fox. He's to big." Jack says.

Hold on a second 'He'. Sorry no.

"I am not big" vix complains.

I bend down and grailed. "I think you offend him." Sam says to Jack.

I then grail at Sam. "What did I do." He asks. Backing up.

I was curious why they hadn't tried to fight against me.

I jump down and move them back.
"Dude he is mad." Jack says. I snap at him and jump on him.

They look back and forth between each other fillies with worry and confusion of there own.

"She. Oh she is mad." Sam says trying to figure out why I am mad.

Still mad I jump off them and climb the tree again hoping away over the tree tops far away from those idiots.

I hop off the tree, but now with more energy to burn off I start off in a run. I run around the woods for hours it felt like.

But soon I head to go to the house cause I had the late shift again

Yay (sarcasm dripping thought her right now.)

So I found the trail again shifted and followed it out of the nice woods.

I think I am going to come here a lot. Even thought there are a lot of wolf people around it is pretty cool

"Yeah.  I like it in there. It feel almost welcoming."
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|