|018|

Taehyung watched from the top of the staircase as guest were dancing to the music, engaging in conversation. He turned on his heels as walked back up to his room. He sighed, running a hand through his hair. He closed the door behind him as he walked to EunHa's door. He knocked twice then waited.

"Just a minute." He heard her holler. A few seconds went by and the door opened revealing EunHa in an enchanting icy blue gown.

"Is everything okay?" She asked looking at him confused as he just stood there, eyes not leaving hers

"Yes...everything is fine." Taehyung smiled taking her arm. "Lets go." Before she could go off to talk to the guests Taehyung took her hand and pulled her to his chest. "Let's dance."

Mr and Mrs Kim, Mr and Mrs Son watched with smiles on their faces.

"You confuse me." EunHa confessed as he spun her around. "Why are you being so nice? And what's-"

"Shh." Taehyung said softly as he slowly leaned in.

EunHa gasped and as turned to look the other way causing Taehyung to kiss her cheek. "I'm going to go find Tzuyu and Dowoon." She said quickly before leaving. Taehyung sighed leaving to find Jeongguk.

Jeongguk was by the food tables trying to eat but ended up being surrounded by females. EunHa, who had found Tzuyu and Dowoon at the point, told Tzuyu to help him.

"Do I have to?" Tzuyu frowned.

"He did it for you." Dowoon said pushing her forward.

"Fine.."

"Hey, Jeongguk." Tzuyu called. The girls around him split making a path for her. "May I have this dance?" She asked extending her arm.

"Sure." He grinned taking her hand.

"Wanna dance?" EunHa asked Dowoon.

"I do not dance." Dowoon laughed shaking his head.

"Come on!" EunHa giggled taking his hand. "Let's dance!"

[That night]

EunHa and Taehyung watched as the final cars left.

"Rule one." Taehyung spoke as the doors closed.

"Hmm?" EunHa asked turning to face him.

"Rule one." He repeated. "Tell me rule one."

"Rule one..." EunHa thought. "Why are you bringing this up?"

"Just repeat it!" Taehyung snapped.

"Why does it matter- okay okay, rule one was to not see other guys." EunHa sighed. "Is this because I danced with Dowoon-"

"I don't like him." Taehyung glared.

"Well he's my friend." EunHa glared. "And like it or not he's not going any time soon."

"EunHa." Taehyung sighed running up the stairs after her. "I'm sorry..."

"I don't get why you throw a fit every time I'm with Dowoon." She said crossing his arms.

"Because you're my wife and my blood boils when to see you with another man."

[A/N]
I will try and post another 2 chapters today!