Chapter Eleven

'You all saw what was recently posted on Brendan and Drew's pages? Yeah, guess what? Our accounts were hacked by a girl very familiar to everyone: Shelby. She happened to be very jealous of Lili and went off doing something as crazy as this. What she doesn't apparently know is that it's never been Lili on the edge of the cliff in this friendship, it was her. And this little prank sure tipped her off. Nobody has any right to make fun of Lili because she's one of our best friends and one of the coolest people I know. Trust me.'

I read the post from Drew's page with a smile. I can't believe in one day my life went from having no friends to being right back to where I was with everyone.

"You think that's good?" Drew asks, leaning closer to see if I'm reading it.

"Thank you," I whisper.

He smiles. "I couldn't leave you out of it, I mean at first it was just going to be all Shelby... But I had to write some stuff about you."

"These last few days all seem pretty unreal to me," I shake my head, handing Drew his phone back.

"Yeah, for me too. It's been pretty rough," he nods.

"I'm glad we're just back to how we were," I sigh.

"Well, not exactly," Drew laughs.

"What?" I ask, eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"We're sort of fake-dating," Drew says with a smirk.

"Oh, right," I say, rolling my eyes. "Yeah, thanks for signing me up for that job."

"Hey, who else would've done it? Shelby and me? Not a chance," Drew grins.

"Yeah, that'd be fairly torturous on your end," I nod.

We currently sit in my bedroom where he asked to come over this morning. I obviously allowed him to, and now we sit on my bed side by side. I think we're supposed to be working on our project thing, but I don't exactly know where to start...

"Okay, well, I think we may as well begin our fun little task," Drew says.

"Um.... What do we do?" I ask, feeling myself turn red.

"Why don't we just record a friendly conversation, so it's like the 'before really dating,'" Drew suggests.

"I'm so bad at acting, you don't even know," I shake my head.

"Think of it as a normal conversation between the two of us," he tells me, pressing the button to begin recording.

"I don't know you very well, Lili," he says.

"Yeah, you do, we've known each other for a month now," I say with a smile.

"No, I don't know the real stuff," Drew laughs.

"What the heck is real stuff?" I ask, raising my eyebrows.

"Like, what's your idea of a perfect guy?" He asks, looking at me carefully.

"What does that have to do with anything?" I ask slowly.

"Just answer the question," he tells me.

I feel incredibly awkward discussing this in front of Drew right now, so I have to avoid eye contact and stare at my shoes.

"Uh, I think the perfect guy would- wait, would you like physical or personality details?" I ask, feeling my face turn red.

"Either, both, I don't care," Drew shrugs.

"Well, he should be funny, nice, smart, athletic, at least taller than I am, fairly strong, he's got to have a good idea about his future, and obviously he's got to at least act like he likes me," I say with a smirk.