Chapter Thirty One

With Draco and the rest of the students around him sufficiently distracted, Harry pulled out the diary and began talking to Tom.

When are you free? So we can assess the situation, I mean.

I'm unsure. I shall correlate with my other piece and see.

That still weirds me out you know? Why would you even do that?

Let's not discuss my sanity, child. We should be free tonight after curfew.

At this Harry looked up at Quirrel, who was bent over the table in a way so nobody could see his face. Harry assumed it was because Tom was fronting.

How the fuck am I supposed to get to you after curfew? Merlin.

Ah I dont know. If you were a prefect this would be so much easier.

Sorry that I'm eleven, dad.

What did I say? 'Father'. Now you try it.

Fuck off

That is no way to talk to your father young man!

I'm going to burn this book I swear to Merlin.

Now now, watch your aggression.

My aggression? Never.

Alright enough with your shenanigans. Just sneak your way up to Quirrels office. You are a Slytherin after all.

Yeah a Slytherin, not fucking James Bond. Filch is a fucking monster. And his darned cat.

You'll figure it out. Lunch ends in ten minutes, get your lover boy and devise a plan.

He's not my lover boy!

Whatever you say Harry. Now off with you.

He's as much my lover boy as Snape's is yours.

Oh so he is, then? Make me beautiful grandchildren.

What?

Tom

Tom

Tom

Lord V

Were you and Snape boyfriends

TOM

DONT LEAVE ME HANGING

I NEED ANSWERS

Harry snapped the book shut and looked up at Snape, who was looking generally displeased with the world.

Harry shook his head, he had other things to do for now. He turned his attention back to his newfound lover boy.

-----
I want to change the title. Ideas?

Also sorry for the shitty little chapter, I hope the next one's going to be a bit longer!