33.0// Begging on My Knees //

"H-Harrison?"

"The fuck bro?"

Tom and I stood there holding eachothers arms, with a dead "vicar" lying dead in between us.

"Nice to see you guys too. Can't believe you left to Paris WITHOUT ME!"

"I-I thought you were dead? I watched you Harrison, I watched you die in front of my own eyes."

"Nah fam. I was wearing a bulletproof chest thingy, you know the gift you gave me for my birthday as a joke, because you forgot to get me anything. Turns out it was actually quite useful."

"Wait so you just let us think you were dead?" Tom shouted.

"Well duh, I couldn't very well get up and say, surprise I'm not dead. Plus I had some help getting out of the room."

He saw the looks on our faces and sighed.

"Look guys I'm sorry. I was going to come, as soon as I knew they were dead, but you guys decided to act like disgusting lovers and RuN away together. Made my job ten times harder. However I remember writing in my diary that you were gonna propose here so I here I am. I'm really sorry guys. I really am."

We all looked at him shocked.

"I'm sorry, you write a diary?" At least Tom said what was on both our minds.

"Yeah every night before I sleep." Harrison replied nonchalantly.

Tom and I tried to suppress our laughs.

"Yeah yeah I write a diary. You'd be surprised who recommended it to me."

"Oh yeah?" I scoff. "Who?"

"Your dad."

"Yeah? When?"

"A few weeks ago actually."

"Haz...."

Did he forget that my dads been dead for the past months.

"Oh yeah forgot to tell ya, your dads alive." He says it like it's the most casual thing in the world.

"Harrison if this is some sick joke I won't hesitate to shoot you."

"Nice to see you haven't changed sweetie."

We turned around and he was there. My dad was there. I didn't know whether to scream, or say something, or hug him.

"Dad?" I whispered so softly, I don't think Tom heard me.

"Well aren't you gonna give your old man a hug?" He opened his arms and smiled widely.

"No, no, NO YOU WERE DEAD! YOU WERE SHOT! I WATCHED YOU DIE IN MY ARMS! I FUCKING MOURNED YOU, I FORCED AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE ON SOMEONE BECAUSE IT WAS ON YOUR WILL! YOUR WILL! AND NOW YOU FUCKING SHOW UP! DO YOU KNOW WHAT KIND OF SHIT I'VE GONE THROUGH! DO YOU FUCKING KNOW?" I turned to Harrison angrily.

"AND YOU! YOU KNEW THE WHOLE TIME AND YOU DIDN'T SAY JACK SHIT! FUCK YOU!" I looked at Tom now. He braced himself.

"DID YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS?"

He stayed silent.

"TOM I SWEAR ON MY DEAD MOTHERS GRAVE, YOU DO NOT WANT TO GO SILENT ON ME NOW!"

"I received a message that he was alive but I ruled it out as a fake." He watched Forrest my reaction   

"WELL YOU WERE FUCKING WRONG WEREN'T YOU! TAKE A LOOK, THE GREAT MAFIA BOSS GOT HIS SHIT WRONG HOW PATHETIC. ALL OF YOU!"

My voice was cracking more and more and my cheeks were heating up. But the tears weren't rolling down my face. Not anymore.