(6) Royally Sold- What Is Happening?

• Dedicated to To everyone who has commented and voted <3

I'm missing the gadget show people!!!! 'cause I love my fans soo much I'm uploadng! Anyways thanks to everyone whose reading and thanks for the encouraging comments such as "upload!!!" J so here we go! Gadget show...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's just one of those days. Where I just want to disappear, To get away from everything, Because I hate my life here. Dying seems less sad than having lived too little.

Royally Sold

Ch6 - What is happening?

The door burst open, adrenalin rushed through my veins. I threw my hands behind my back and rushed up to Sky. I know I'm going to regret this I thought, right before I kissed him smack dab. At first he was shocked, but he got into it. My flames we snuffed out, thank god. It's such a pity I had to kiss him; I'm never going to hear the end of this! I pulled away but he pulled me. I caught something in Sky's eyes, it looked like suspicion. I was still in my bra kneeling on the floor. Sky looked at me and raised his eyebrows.

"You know if you wanted me so badly you could've just asked. There is pretty much no need throw yourself at me and you know," he gestured to me being topless and he smiled, "strip, but if you I don't know wanna strip even more. Eh, I don't mind" he smirked and looked at me. My mouth set into a grimace. I flapped my wings, I saw his eyes move towards it, but I knew he didn't say anything. He must have just seen the air ripple or something I mean if he did, surely he would have said something. It's not every day you get to see an angel with black wings. He would've probably run away screaming, going to the guards demanding they lock me in a cage. One of my masters did that, but that was when I was young and well I kind of showed my wings off a bit too much. He didn't last long though, I took care of him.

"The only reason why I took of my clothing was for some air, not for your sexual enjoyment. Also the only reason why I kissed you was to say thank you" my voice was decisively cold. He flinched a bit, my green eyes bore into him. I still needed to look into his eyes for awhile. I wanted to know all about him.

"Somebody is a little moody" he commented and grabbed my shirt from me. I was going to be like that from now on; at least I'm going to try. I lunged back for it, but he held it high above his head. "You said you wanted air, so you may as well stay like that" I felt my mouth pop open. The nerve! I have come to a conclusion; I think Sky's just a tad bit bi-polar. I mean one minute he is telling me, he never wanted a slave. Next minute he is exploiting me like one. Or maybe it could just be the fact that he was a teenage boy and his hormones need to be reeled back in. Nevertheless he was being immature. I sat back down as if admitting defeat, one thing that he doesn't know about me is, I'm determined I never back down...most of the time. I mostly back down when I know my chances of getting away with back chatting are slim and I will end up badly hurt. Not minor. He let he's hand hang to the side confusion littered his features, my shirt hanging loosely in his hands. As soon as he did that, I jumped up grabbed it and spun away gracefully a devious smile now playing on my lips.

"That's just plain unfair, how was I supposed to know you were gonna do that" he pouted.

"You didn't that's exactly the point" I pulled the shirt over my head and straightened it out.

 It was still my birthday; I wasn't depressed that I wasn't celebrating it or anything.

"Are you hungry?" asked Sky, he's words caught me by surprise. Why is he so kind?

"Yeah" I answered. I felt funny, is this what it's like to feel happiness. It was like having a bunch of butterflies beating against your rub cage.

"Okay I'll call up the maids and we can eat here" he answered and he literally skipped away, not before grabbing me by the arm. I swear by the end of all of this, I'm going to have a bruise. He plopped me down with a firm look that clearly indicated 'stay', like I needed telling. There was no way I was going to go out of his room...well not with his mother, roaming the halls like some goddamn dragon; just ready to blow fire at me, if I made one wrong move.  I sat silently on his bed, indulged in my own miserable thoughts. On the outside I may seem like some care free slave girl, who wasn't afraid of many things, but I wasn't. In fact there were many things that scared me, I just didn't show it. Like when someone slapped me, I was scared, I was scared she was going to come back and do it for them. By 'she' I meant my mother. She scarred me both emotionally and physically, I never wanted to go back to my helpless phase.

After a while Sky didn't come back yet, I was getting extremely bored. I need some form of entertainment. I looked around his room, the curtains were opened and they showed the night sky, the moon illuminating the ground and trees. It was a beautiful sight, the moonlight also spilled into his room giving it a deathly and eerie glow. There was enough light in the room that you could basically say it was day. I fidgeted and then I got up. My eyes scanned his room briefly; they landed on an old easel and an empty canvas in the corner of the room. Paints lined up on the floor, in various colours ranging from the three basic primary colours to colours I haven't heard or seen of before. I couldn't help myself, I felt my feet taking me towards the easel, I had discarded my shoes a while ago so now I felt the soft plush carpets tickle my feet. I would probably sleep on it if I could.  I was in front of the easel, I reached my hands out and I let them trace the canvas. That feeling you get when you are about to start something new, bloomed inside of me. I never knew I was much of an artist until one day, one of my masters, wanted a painting of him done. He forced me to paint him, even though I knew I couldn't. He hurt me pretty badly to actually get the picture done but by the end of it. It looked magnificent. I'm surprised that I am still capable of painting and stuff. It's as if that brutal punishment while painting has done nothing to me. Maybe that itself has triggered the passion within me. Who knows?

I looked around for a paintbrush, over there in the corner in an old jar of some sort they lay. I walked towards them, there was a variety to chose form, so I though what the heck. I grabbed the whole jar. I had no idea what I was going to paint, but somehow it was if my hand had its own mind and it did it for me. I unscrewed the lids of the paint bottles and as soon as the paint brushed dipped in the liquid...I lost myself. My brush came out fierce on the canvas, the lines harsh. I felt as if all my emotions were being poured out onto the paper. All those emotions that have been bottled up were being released.  Pure rage was depicted on the canvas. I heard the opening of the door and the soft click indicating it was closed. I heard the bed creak in protest as someone sat down on it. I heard it all, but I was too busy. Too busy being lost in the moment. I must've painted for hours, I was vaguely aware of the tears that slid down my face. I was also vaguely aware of hands holding me around the waist and telling me to go sleep. I didn't listen, for some odd reason I knew I had to finish the picture. I just had to finish this.

"Luna, please come on you need sleep. It's late, you also need to eat." Sky whispered in my ear. I was listening I wanted to go and sleep I wanted to eat something. But something inside of me held me in place, I don't what it was but I had to listen to it. It was compelling me. It must've been the early hours of the morning now. I was painting very fast, almost done with the painting. Sky was pulling me now, but I growled and so he left me and I presumed he went to bed. I was almost done, I could feel my eyes closing, but I kept on. I needed to, that nagging inside me told me to. I think it was around, 09:00 am now. The sleep deprivation didn't bother me too much, as a slave I've spent many nights awake till the morning even until the following day. The pain keeps you awake as well as with me, I'm always thinking. When I was done, my arm felt like it'd been smashed with a sledge hammer. I shook it and stepped away from the painting and gasped. What have I painted?

There in the background were four horses, surrounded by black mist. There was a black horse, a white horse, a red horse and a pale cream horse. They were facing forward, their nostrils blaring; there in the foreground this was the one thing that shocked me the most. It was a girl, he shoulders hunched up her arms spread out. Her legs were spread; she wore a black dress that was thick strapped. It had intricate designs on it. I looked at it and I felt as if I could literally trace the designs. The one thing that truly and utterly shocked me was, the girl...she had black wings and red orange eyes peeped through her long black hair that was billowed around her as if there was a lot of wind. I realised something, that girl...was me.

*************

THE PICTURE OVER THERE IS THE HORSES! Sorry it's a bit short and it all pretty much about a painting...but hey who knows it may play a part. Hope u guys liked thanks for reading