004.

Sin | Sincere POV
The Next Morning..

I finally decided to open my eyes after tossing and turning all night

I finally decided to open my eyes after tossing and turning all night. Even though I got this big ass house, with 7 bedrooms and a big ass bed.... truth is, I never really sleep good. I thought it was something wrong with me but I just don't sleep well, ever.
Checking my phone, I ain't have no missed calls, but I had a message from Jayla.

Jayla☺️.
9:23 - What time do I need to be ready today? I have stuff to do before.

9:34 Be ready at about 6, that's okay?

9:35 - Okay I'll see you then🤍.

I smiled, I don't know why I like this girl so much, I just met her but her vibe is crazy. I don't know why but she seems different from all the girls I've been in contact with. She hasn't thrown herself at me, she wasn't thirsty for me, and she didn't give the digits up when I asked. Which has been done by no girl ever, when it comes to me. Women usually give it up at my command, but not Jayla, and I think I like that. And she seems so innocent and sweet, and she fine. And that ass..... ooooooweeee.

I went to the bathroom and took a shower and did the whole hygiene thing, y'all know.

I actually had things to do today before I see Jayla so I threw on my white, CHICAGO baseball tee with light blue letters, some light blue jeans and my Jordan 3s. I walked out my house and chose my blacked out rolls-Royce to drive again today.

First I headed to my mama house, she been begging to see me for the past week talking about "you don't even come see me no more, don't make me come to that house and whoop yo ass!" I am a grown ass man and she still threatening to whoop me like I'm 12.

"MAMA! MA!" I yelled walking through the house. I ain't get no response until I felt something hit the back of my head.
"What-did-I-tell-you-about-yelling-in-my-damn-house!" Her short ass snuck up behind me and beat me with a wooden spoon.
I turned around and mugged her rubbing my head and she bucked at me.

"What? Say something lil nigga. I'll whoop yo ass on this fine Wednesday. Now come show ya mama some love for I hit you again."
I cautiously walked in her arms, scared she was gone hit me again.
"Hey mama." I said finally warming up.

Lemme tell y'all something about my mama. I love my mama to death, but as you can see she's crazy and abusive. But me and my brother Kash are all that she has so she's crazy about us. She hits us over any little thing, when we was younger and got in trouble our whoopings were the definition of hell. We still got in trouble anyway tho.

With our dad not being around, my mom was both parents so she has some tough skin and had to step up and discipline us even when she didn't want to. She played both roles for a long time.

She had to talk to us about sex and babies cause she claimed that schools don't teach you the real stuff. We've been through the struggle a million times growing up until I got in the streets and became the provider. She doesn't like me being in the streets but she accepted it after a while because we didn't have to struggle anymore. Sometimes I would see her cry at night in her room, piled with bills and I would be mad that I could do anything to help.
One day I went to one of the corner boys in my neighborhood when I was 14 and he took me to their leader, and it was history from there.