34. Deal

A FEW WEEKS LATER

HISTORIA

"How many times do I have to tell you, you're off the team!"

Everyone on the dance team was stretching while the captain, Charlie, was yelling into her phone. Today was just another day of practice for a dance routine we made for Boombayah by BLACKPINK. We've been practicing non-stop since winter vacation was over. 

Alexio and I have been together since the day I confessed my love. Things have been working out great for us and some of his fans from his porn days actually took the news well, others not so much. He leaves for New York in a few days since he wants to watch me perform with the dance team at my school's volleyball tournament this weekend. 

"I don't care! You slept with my boyfriend, you musty bitch!" Charlie screeched. "You're out! I'll find someone else to take your part! And by the way, you can keep his wack ass! He was a bum anyway!" 

She hung up the phone and started to yell at us to get in our places. We all stood up, but before I could get in my place, Charlie pulled me to the side. 

"Historia, could you do me a favor?" 

She had deep dark circles under her eyes, the poor girl seems like she hasn't slept in days and it's making her look like a raccoon. 

I nodded, "Yeah, wassup?" 

"I need you to take Catie's place, she does Lisa's part from the music video." 

"But...but that means I have to open up for the show."

Charlie held her hands together, "Please, I need you to do this."

"What about my part? Who's going to take it?" 

"I will, you don't have to worry, I got this under control, you've seen Lisa's dance, you can do it, right?"

I've seen the dance practice video a million times, I know Lisa's part by heart and it's pretty easy, "Yeah, fine, I'll do it."

Charlie smiled and pulled me in for a tight hug, "You're the best, thank you." 

So the day continued on until we couldn't dance anymore, at first it was confusing because of the last-minute change, but we got the hang of it. One missing person from the team didn't sabotage us, thank goodness. When we were done, Heidy offered a ride home for me but I told her Alexio will be here to pick me up. He insisted on giving me rides because I kinda lost my glasses and without them, I'm a blind person on the road. 

I waited for Alexio's arrival at the café. The people who work here are so rude, but I don't blame them. If I had to work at a place like this I would've been pissed all the time, too. I grabbed some cookies for Alexio and while I bought them, he texted me saying he's in the parking lot. 

After paying, I left the café and walked to the lot, but on my way there I bumped into someone, almost dropping the bag of cookies. 

"Oh, I'm sor-"

"Historia."

I froze. I know that voice. He placed his hands on my shoulders to steady me and I robotically looked up to face Giovonni. His fake smile alone made me slap his hands away. 

"Get away from me," I growled.

His smile fell and I quickly walked past him. I'm only a few steps away from the parking lot. Giovonni was walking behind me, pleading me to stop, "What the fuck is wrong with you, Historia?"

I whirled around and snarled, shoving him back by his chest, "What's wrong with me? Gee, how nice of you to think of me! Nothing's wrong, Giovonni, I just cut a horrible person out of my life before he could take my virginity. "