28

Summer

I was upstairs packing my stuff and Nipsey came upstairs to help me and he closed the door.

He helped me pack my bag.

"Where u from ma?" He asked.

"Atlanta, what about you?"

"California, Slauson"

"Sounds fun"

"Let's prank Dave"

"How?"

"Have him think we talking talking"

"Bet"

"You should let me take u out sometimes" he said looking me in my eyes.

"Yeah we should do that" I said smiling.

"Fuck y'all doing in here with the door closed for?" Dave said busting in the door.

"Bitch go back down there with yo bad body ass baby momma, we talking" I told him.

"Stop talking about my baby momma" he said.

"Nigga fuck u" I said.

"Think about what I said shorty, hit me up when u ready to make it happen" Nipsey said walking out the room and he winked at me.

"Okayyy" I said smiling.

"Yo what the fuck" he said grabbing me by my arm and he pulled me into the bathroom and locked the door.

"Dave let me go" I told him.

"Nah shut up and get on yo knees"

"Bitch u got me fucked up, fuck I look like" I said trynna walk out and he pulled me back.

He choked me and threw me against the wall.

"So u thought u was gon leave huh?" He said picking up a bottle of Hennessy and he drunk it.

I stood over me and put the henny bottle down and started punching me in my face.

My blood was spilled all over the bathroom floor.

"STOPP" I screamed and tried to hit him back but he grabbed my arms and pinned them down with his legs.

He sat on top of me and beat the hell out of me.
-------

I woke up on the floor in a pool of my blood and my vision was blurry, I heard moaning and I tried to open my eyes.

Finally I got my eyes back working and vision clear, I saw this nigga on the bed fucking his baby momma.

He looked over at me while he was balls deep in her and he took his self out of her, walked over to me, picked me up, and threw me across the bed.

He slid my thong to the side and took advantage of me.

I cried hard.

I started seeing a light