You fight and your kids see Cake

Requests anyone?
Part2???
(Should I post a cover of a song idk?)

Calum:
"Are you fucking serious Calum!" You yelled through the house. "Yeah you know what she was better than you to!" Calum had just told you that he had cheated on you when he went to Luke's birthday. "ARE YOU BEING FOR REAL RIGHT NOW!" You screamed. "FUCK YOU CALUM!" Jonesy ran down the stairs hearing you fight. "YOU CHEATED ON MUM?" Jonesy scoffed. Calum stared at his son not being able to give him an answer. "WELL? I ASKED YOU A FUCKN QUESTION!" Jonesy screamed. "I did, I was drunk I didn't mean to!" Calum tried to explain. "Oh now you didn't mean to? You just said she was better than mum! You know what Calum? Go fuck yourself! I want you out of here!" Jonesy yelled. "Jones stop it's okay!" You pleaded. You didn't want Calum to leave because you loved him, you wanted to get by him cheating on you, you thought that you were finally good for once when you had Calum. "It's for the better mum!" Jonesy said to you. "No no no please I'm sorry I'm so sorry don't let me go!" Calum said on his knees. Your son looked at you with pleading eyes. "Calum I think you should go." Your voice just above a whisper. "NO NO NO Y/N NO!" Calum cried. "Go say goodbye to Hilary and Seth and leave for a bit." You said looking away. Calum nodded and turned to Jonesy. "Don't even think about saying goodbye to me, I fuckn hate you!" Jonesy spat.

Luke:
"WELL WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO DO Y/N? SAY OH IM SORRY ITS MY SONS BIRTHDAYS ON THE 6TH OF MAY AND I HAVE TO BE THERE TO SEE THEM TURN 5? BIG SHIT Y/N GET OVER IT!" Luke bombed. You had just received a phone call from management saying Luke has a big tour starting and is leavening at 12am on May 6th which is Christopher and Cameron's birthday, they would be devastated if their father couldn't be there. "Please Luke please! Change the day! They want you to be there for their birthday!" You pleaded. "I CANT CHANGE MY JOB FOR MY FAMILY!" Luke banged his fist on the table. "Common they love you Luke all they want is for you to be there for them!" Your voice became higher. "DONT YOU EVER QUESTION MY LOVE FOR MY KIDS!" Luke screamed in your face "I didn't mean to-" you felt something hard connect to your cheek and a burning sensation on your face, you than backed towards the counter in fear you back collied making a big bang. "You just-" you couldn't find the words. "I-I didn't mean to Y/N!" Luke stuttered. "Mummy? Are you okay? We heard yelling and a bang?" Christopher said holding Cameron's hand as they came down the stairs. "Yeah mummy's fine." You smiled through your tears. "Mummy? Why your face all big?" Cameron asked looking at the swollen side of your face. "I opened the door and it hit my face." You mentally slapped yourself, your lucky their almost 5 and believe anything. "Daddy aren't you going to help mummy?" Christopher asked. "No no I'm fine, I don't need daddy's help!" you said getting up from the floor. You couldn't tell your kids you were scared of Luke and that he hit you so you shut your mouth. "Let's put you guys back to bed, okay?" You smiled and led them upstairs. "WAIT DADDY COME TO!" Cameron cheered grabbing Luke's arm and pulling him into their bedroom. "Daddy what are you gonna get us for our birthday? I won't tell mummy you told us!" Christopher whispered into Luke's ear. Luke looked down hiding his tears, mixed with the emotion of guilt and sadness. "I can't say?" Luke said more like a question. "Goodnight mummy good night daddy love you!" They cheered "night" you two mumbled closing the door. "Y/N? You know I would never ever ever hurt you like that!" Luke shook his head letting his tears fall. "Luke I would say I think you should go but you have a family, I don't want them to know you hit me, I'll sleep on the couch tonight, good luck on tour." "Baby I love you please look at me take the bed tonight I know I messed up just give me another chance, please y/n?"

I want to get to know some of you so
ootd- name some facts about you?
Aotd- I'm 5sos and 1D af
I love nirvana and fall out boy
I have blue eyes
Blond hair
And sing sometimes

you can see me sing on my ask.fm I'll send it to you if you inbox me (for personal reasons)