Twenty-Two

"Darren, I want to sue that Lora, look at Bianca's face it was bad enough and she was hissing in pain." Alessandro clenched his fist.

"Have you gone insane? Don't forget she is Rowan's wife and that old hag is very complicated. He can even reject the tender we have bid in his project." Darren tried reasoning.

"I don't want a penny from them. They are sucker to money and they know I can benefit them. Did you forget that leech Lora jumped from me to Rowan when I was at the bottom and he had everything? They both rubbed at my breaking point and when he needs me he sends his unattractive bitch to pursue me, has he forgotten she is unusable and ripped? Old feelings don't take long to vanish when the other party is a cheater." Alessandro gritted.

"I didn't know you hold so much grudge towards them. I thought you liked Lora and her betrayal left bitter feelings in her," Darren said.

"Liked and that too way back but when she stepped on my heart and opened her leg in front of that old brat, my feelings got numb and it was puppy love, I was just twenty then. Nine years is long enough to bury that silly infatuation." Alessandro reasoned.

"You have grown up, man." Darren chuckled and Alessandro smiled.

Right then Alessandro's phone rang showing Rowan's name. "Hello Alessandro what am I hearing from Lora, you insulted her in front of her and some girl ruined her dress and makeup?" The voice came.

"You heard it right, Rowan but she missed a thing, I also said she will be charged with harassment and the girl she messed with was not some girl but my girl and she messed with the wrong one, she has to pay what she dragged herself into," Alessandro answered.

"What are you saying? You can't sue my wife." The old man burst.

"I already have." Alessandro smirked.

"Don't forget, you are bidding in my company. I can disqualify you." Rowan shouted.

"Who wants tender who is in debt and loss from last five years?" Alessandro sighed.

"Who told you?" Rowan whispered. How did he know? It was confidential and not many knew about the situation and tender was their path to growth.

"Don't you think money can buy  anything, including confidential information?" Alessandro smirked.

"You can't-"

"I can Rowan Ronald, I can. You had one chance to save your property but your destructive wife blew it away. Prepare for the lawsuit, Rowan, you have to borrow more to fight against me after all she made a mistake of touching my angel in my premises. I have every evidence intact." Alessandro threatened Rowan and ended the call.

"Whoa!" Darren went speechless witnessing the declaration.

"When did you get so much information?" Darren asked.

"We must keep eyes on everyone, especially the betrayers," Alessandro answered.

"Praise to your mind." Darren bowed his head in front of Alessandro as salutation.

"Let's go, my angel is alone." Alessandro smiled and walked inside the door Bianca was resting.