15: Falling Apart

ARE YOU GUYS READY FOR LALISA?!?!?! GET YOUR LAPTOPS, PHONE, TV, READY BEC. WE BOUT TO MAKE HISTORY! 

-------------------------------------------------

I ran my hands through Jennie's hair as she sleeps. I told my mom that I was staying at my girlfriend's house.

I already told her I had a lover so there was no point lying trying to say I was staying at a new friend's house.

That lie wouldn't have worked anyway.

I don't have a single friend.

I never did.

So my parents would not have bought that petty lie even if I did tell them. 

It was a Friday night. Daehan was at his father's house, so it was just Jennie and me tonight. I love being with her.

Just being in her presence makes life worth living.

I kissed her forehead gently.

For some reason, I'm not tired. I sighed and stared up at the ceiling. All I think about is how happy I am with her. Different Ideas run through my mind, like how I'm smiling, laughing, self cautious, and more since I've met her. How I became different from how I was before she came into my life.  She made me better. A better version of Lalisa Manoban. 

I think...I'm falling in love with her.

I know it's still early in our relationship but there is just something about her that makes her stand out from the crowd. One gummy smile from her and my depressing life can turn to rainbows and sparkles. 

I'll even ride the fastest rollercoaster if she wants. Bungee jumps 1000 feet high if she wishes and cut my bangs just to make her smile. 

I can't help it, No one can't help but fall for her.

I love her

I love Jennie Kim 

I smiled at myself and closed my eyes, maybe I can make myself fall to slumber.

As I was counting sheep in my head to help me fall asleep, I heard a whimper and I opened my eyes and looked at my baby.

I could see a tear trailing down her cheeks.  I furrowed my eyebrows as she whimpered again. She started crying in her sleep.

"Stop, please stop it!" she screamed and immediately sat up whilst still crying. I immediately sat up also and pulled her in my arms.

"Shhh, baby calm down. I'm here" I said softly to her and rubbed her back to help her calm down. She held on tight to my shirt.

"It was just a dream baby" She frantically shook her head. 

"No, it was real" she whispered and sniffled. 

I kissed her forehead and just kept rubbing her back. When she was calmer, I wiped her tears away with my thumb.

"What happened in the dream nini? I asked her softly. She sniffled again and buried her face in my neck.

"M-my m-mother" was all she said before falling right back to sleep. I hold her still as I lean my back against the headboard.

I'm not going to sleep now.

I need to stay up and make sure she's alright.

I kissed her forehead and pulled the blanket over us.

What did her mother do to her?

---------------------

I felt someone shaking me. I whined and moved on my side ignoring the person. I just fell asleep two hours ago and I need my damn beauty rest. This face isn't easy to maintain.