CLOUT

Kentrell Desean Gaulden
Youngboy
March 23, 2020

I was on my phone stalking my girl, Deuce, page on instagram because I miss her ass. Kyrell and her left me this morning to go to the mall.😒

I seen Baby Joe text message pop up at the top so I went to tap it but another message from instagram popped up making me accidentally open the message

I seen it was from that Lyric girl who been texting me since last year in December and I never replied back. I read the message she sent me making me smack my lips and exit out the message.

 I read the message she sent me making me smack my lips and exit out the message

"Thirsty ass hoe." I said to myself before I heard the front door open.

"Kentrell!" I heard Deuce yelled out before I heard it close and footsteps coming up the steps and the door burst open with Deuce holding princess.

I snatch my princess from her. "Hey daddy's princess." I said smiling down at my babygirl cheesing making her giggle.

"So tute." Deuce said as she kick her shoes off getting in the bed lying on side of us.

"How was ya day Mamas?" I asked her as she got on her side facing me and Kyrell while resting her head on her hand.

"It was good KyKy and I went shopping and ate that's about it." She told me as I played with Kyrell.

"I want my baby boy from you now." I told her not even taking my eyes of princess.

"Tuh....Who? Me? Huh? What?" She said sounding like Whop making me chuckle and mush her head back.

"Don't ever leave me." I told her looking her dead in her eyes. I don't what Imma do if she ever leave. Cause last year when dat shit happen and we ain't see each other for a month I was devastated  I just used Deja as to cover it up.

"Boy I'm not go leave you." She told me pecking my lips.

Da'Naja Mali Hilbert
Deuce

"Okay cut!" The director told us. Right now it's 9:17 and Kentrell and I shooting our music video to Clout.

"Okay try again." He told Kentrell as they do my makeup I watched him do his dang.