My OC - Vortex

Name: Vortex (last name unknown)
Age: Mid-twenties
Gender: Female
Species: Demon (fallen angel)
Role: Assassin
Sexuality: Unknown
Appearance:

Name: Vortex (last name unknown)Age: Mid-twentiesGender: FemaleSpecies: Demon (fallen angel)Role: AssassinSexuality: UnknownAppearance:

Personality: Vortex is cold, cruel and easily angered. She does whatever she needs to do to get what she wants – and that usually involves bloodshed. While she's not a star citizen, she's not entirely evil. Vortex is extremely loyal, and she treats every member of the Black Union like family (except for newcomers, who she is wary of). She would die for any one of the Union members, and wouldn't betray them for a million golden coins.
Powers/Abilities: Vortex specialises in using blades, particularly daggers. She is also flexible and incredibly agile, as a result of her years of training with the Black Union. She can sneak up behind someone, slit their throat and leave the building before anyone even notices.
Likes: Violence, bloodshed, money, the Black Union, her occupation, teasing local guards
Dislikes: Getting caught, failing, being failed, traitors, guards, royalty, basically anyone who's not a part of her Union
Backstory: Demons have never been fully welcomed in Avetiel, with Vortex's parents being no exception. One night, when she was a young child, the king's guards raided her home after suspecting acts of treason. Her parents were killed in the process, and Vortex had been tortured and eventually executed. However, instead of allowing her soul to rest in peace, she escaped the afterlife and rejoined the mortals. Only ten years old at the time, Vortex sought a life in Meja, and was cared for by the leader of the Black Union. She eventually joined the Union, and immediately found a purpose, a sense of belonging. When the former leader died, she took his place, vowing to carry on the traditions of the Black Union.