C36. The Earthshaking Life

Mandy has never thought thatYoung will pick her up. As he says at that time, he comes back and solves all problems. Mandy is in trance, but her gratitude for him increases gradually.

Young hands the key to the old house of Song's old mansion back to Mandy, and she finally starts her new life that she wants.

At the same time, Haicheng City, which is peaceful for a long time, raises a a storm again. First, Charlie falls out with Vivi, his new wife. Someone sees the servant throwing out all Vivi's things at the gate of Jiang's mansion, and she begs Charlie all day but in vain.

It is rumored that Charlie is fickle in affection, and he has a new lover. In retrospect of Mandy's experience, the public are convinced of that rumor. But at the same time, no one feels pitiful for Vivi. After all, virtue is always rewarded and evil punished.

Then, Jiang's company officially launches a war with Ji. For a while the stock market sinks into chaos.

Mandy thinks that she is free for the sake of Young, and easily links her freedom and the business war together. She vaguely understands Young's love, but she can't love him in return. Click the external link to unlock the whole chapter 36 - The Earthshaking Life.