Tinder | explicit

| Melos POV

I swiped and swiped looking at different girls profiles on Tinder. I tended to get on it when I was bored. I never actually attempted to meet up with any girls before, but I was horny as fuck and I was tired of my ex. My bro said he's done it before, so I was finna try some new. I usually swipe right on the white girls cuz they're usually the easiest to get to, but one black girl caught my eye. I read her bio

Ashley, 19Broke niggas swipe to the left, my rich niggas swipe to the right 🤪 no but fr

Ashley, 19
Broke niggas swipe to the left, my rich niggas swipe to the right 🤪 no but fr. DTF 😛

I swiped to the right, I'm rich, she's bad, and I wanna hit. That DTF told me everything I needed to know. It was gonna be a win win for everyone.

A couples minutes later I got a notification saying we matched. I was ready to get my nut so I went ahead and texted her, I already knew how to play this out. I was gone gas her head up, ask her how her day was and then mention going out on a date tonight.

And with no surprise she fell for it. I was gone meet her at Magianos at 8.

-After the date-

I decided to get a hotel room, I wasn't finna bring no random girl back to the crib.

She was cool though, our date was actually pretty fun and we had a lot in common. But I didn't care about none of that. At the end of the day I was a nigga and I needed my satisfactions met. She looked too good and I couldn't wait to get inside her. She knew what was up and she was just as ready as me. The whole ride to the 10th floor to our suite we made out. She couldn't keep her hands off me.

"Damn, baby." I said between kisses, while trying to fiddle with the key card. Finally we got in the room and we wasted no time going straight to the bedroom. I took my wallet and threw it on the nightstand. Lifting my shirt up above my head. She tugged at my Ferragamo belt before unhooking it and unbuttoning my pants. She slipped her hands into my boxers feeling on me. I grunted in pleasure as she stroked my dick. I grabbed the bottom of her dress pulling it up over her head. She didn't have a bra, but she did have a red lace thong on. Mesmerized by her body I pushed her back on the bed as she kicked off her heels. She pulled me close to her kissing me and moaning in my mouth.

Damn she was hot as fuck.

I trailed kisses from her neck down to her boobs. Stopping on her nipples making sure to give them some love, I sucked, swirled and bit them, causing her to moan like crazy. I made my way back up to her mouth kissing her forcefully adding tongue, and she matched my energy. I slid my hand into her panties rubbing my hands up and down the slit of her lips, making her whimper underneath my touch. I glided my finger across her clit rubbing it in circular motions before sliding one finger inside her core.

I was just testing to see if she was ready for me, and she was.

Sliding her panties, and the rest of my clothing off, I positioned myself at her entrance. I thrusted forward a couple times slowly allowing her to adjust to my size.

Ashley's POV
He thrusted into me slowly before picking up his pace. I arched my back in pleasure. Moaning out. I would've said his name but honestly I didn't even remember it.

I didn't usually go this far with guys even though my bio says down to fuck, I just liked to get free meals out of niggas because why not? But he was cute as shit and I was horny so 😛?

"Mmm fuck babe." I moaned out, as his pace sped up and his strokes became sloppier. I could tell he was finna nut because his breathing hitched and he groaned in my ear a little. Fuck he was sexy as hell. I grabbed his face, kissing him and bucking my hips towards him. I felt my climax approaching too. His hand slid from gripping my boob to my clit, rubbing it vigorously.

"Shiiiiit." He groaned, unloading himself into the condom. He continued his strokes while rubbing my clit and soon after I came too.

Probably a few moments later he fell asleep. I had no interest in spending the night so I got up and dressed myself before grabbing his wallet and going through it. I took out the 200 dollars he had before placing back onto the nightstand. Smiling and fanning myself with the cash.

"Thanks for the tip daddy." I laughed to myself. "Both of them."

She went out the city girl way 😂🤣
Comment, vote, and follow me! More on the way !