C A R E - P A R T O N E

In which the whole group hangs out, but Jungkook can't stop looking at Taehyung and vice versa.

~•~

Jungkook looked at his reflection in the window as he waited for Yoongi to pay the cab driver.

He was dressed semi-causal with a black suit jacket thrown over a fitted, white v-neck, dark jeans and black timberlands. He pulled nervously at his sleeves, critiquing them before deciding they looked better pushed up to his elbows.

Yoongi had been just as nervous, spending nearly an hour deciding what to wear. Eventually, he settled for a knee length overcoat, white t-shirt, black leather pants, and black boots.

He and Jungkook had unintentionally coordinated outfits- as they often do for nice occasions. They were anxious to look their best for the two young men that had captured their hearts.

Yoongi came up and adjusted his cap so that it sat backward before nodding.

"Hey guys, what are you doing out here? Let's go inside." Namjoon, and Seokjin of course, had arrived shortly after and urged them into the swanky bar.

"Hey! Tae look, Jungkook is here! He actually came wow! Hi Namjoon-Hyung who'd you bring? Omg is he your boyfriend? He's so pretty!" Jimin, already bubbly from two drinks, had left the table and walked over to greet them with hugs.

"Um, this is Kim Seokjin. Jungkook's bodyguard. And no he is not my boyfriend, he's a friend." Namjoon quickly dispelled any of Jimin's ideas by giving him a look that suggested he shouldn't meddle.

Seokjin just grinned sweetly, not at all embarrassed by the blush that had overtaken his face.

"Happy birthday Jimin. It's nice to meet you." Soekjin said after being embraced by a smiley Jimin.

"Thank you for coming. It's nice to meet you too!" Jimin replied before making his way over to Jungkook, who's eyes had been locked on a particular chestnut-haired male and vice versa.

"Jungkook.. Hi! Thank you for coming. I mean seriously, I didn't expect you to really show." Jimin greeted him cheerfully, not nearly as starstruck as he had been a few hours prior.

"Happy birthday Jimin, it's nice to see you again." Jungkook smiled as he bowed slightly, eyes only leaving his co-star for a few seconds to accept the whiskey that had been passed to him.

He was wearing a long grey cardigan with sleeves that extended past his fingertips, light washed jeans with rips that revealed stripes of tan skin, and white low top converse. He was beautiful under the dimly lit bar lights, slowly licking his bottom lip as he stared back.

"Taehyung's over by the bar." Jimin said after following his gaze.

"I see. Excuse me Jimin." Jungkook said politely and took a swig of his drink before going over there.

"Hello Jimin. How are you?" Yoongi finally spoke up, not wanting to interrupt Jimin's greeting and seem rude.

"Oh hi, do I know you? Are you another one of Taehyung's actor friends?" Jimin responded sweetly as he finally took in the sight of the well-dressed man.

"Oh Um, no. We met earlier. I'm Min Yoongi. Remember?" Yoongi nearly died from embarrassment.

How could Jimin have forgettom him so easily? Was he that bad?

"Oh right, Yoongi. You're Jungkook's manager right?" Jimin's eyes widened with realization.

"Yes. I thought you had forgotten already." Yoongi admitted rather tersely.