C A R E - P A R T T W O

A/N: Long ass chapter ahead :3

~•~

In which Taehyung and Jungkook realize that there are some desires they can't ignore and fairytales may exist after all.

~•~

The hours seemed to fly by like minutes, and neither of the seven males had really wanted to call it a night.

Namjoon blearily addressed the intoxicated group with surprising coherence.

"As much as I don't want to say goodbye, I think it's time we call it a night guys. We all have schedules tomorrow."

Everyone agreed with a slight slur to their speech or a wobble in their step.

The group stood around, exchanging drunken farewells as the hostess called them cabs.

"Joonie? Are we leaving yet?" Seokjin asked with closed eyes as he clung onto Namjoon's arm.

"Soon Jin-ah, we have to wait for the cab." Namjoon assured a pouty Jin before speaking.

"We are dropping Jin off first Tae, is that okay?" He asked his brother who has just released Jimin from a giggle-filled hug.

Before Taehyung could respond, Hoseok interjected.

"I'll see to it that Taehyung gets home." Hoseok offered, well, rather stated.

"Fine, Hobi. You take him. Yoongi has to go with Jin anyway." Namjoon waved his hand dismissively as he grabbed Jin's bag and slung it on his arm.

"No, I will take him. Hoseok-ssi, please escort Jimin back safely." Jungkook said with the politest voice that his inebriation allowed him to muster.

"What?" Hoseok asked with an obvious grimace that he couldn't conceal.

"I said that I would get him home safely. If that's alright with you, Hyung?" Jungkook spoke to Hoseok through gritted teeth before turning his attention to Namjoon.

"I guess it does make more sense if you take him. You two have to go to the same place." Namjoon agreed.

"What do you mean, 'go to the same place'?" Hoseok asked with a snarl.

"You didn't know? They live together." Namjoon replied over his shoulder as he, Seokjin, and Yoongi left the bar.

To be honest, Jungkook and Taehyung didn't actually live together. More like across the hall, but the look on Hoseok's face left Jungkook unwilling to admit the discrepancy.

"Kookie, can we go home now? I don't feel well." Taehyung asked with a yawn after tugging on Jungkook's sleeve.

"Yeah Tae, we're leaving... Thank you for the invite Jimin. Nice meeting you both. Goodnight." Jungkook smirked at a sputtering Hoseok.

Then, he waved to Jimin and lead Taehyung outside with a steady hand on his waist.

Jungkook had been listening to Taehyung's drunk babbling for the entire cab ride. The excitement and bubble of elder's inebriation had started to wear off, but he told his stories doting his signature boxy smile. Jungkook hated to admit how much he loved hearing Taehyung talk. It was like opening that first gift on Christmas morning every time he spoke. His voice was deep and rhythmic. It was enough to both comfort and entice Jungkook. He sounded like a song.

Taehyung's tales were accompanied by an orchestra of rain drops thudding against the windows.

"Did you see the way our Hyungs looked at eachother? It was something like out of a fairytale." Taehyung beamed at Jungkook awaiting his answer.