Chapter 6

[Name]'s POV

In the Morning we started packing up as we headed back to the kingdom.Once we returned,My parents were nowhere to be seen,One of the guards told me that mother and father had to attend a last minute meeting at an other kingdom that's far away here.

I stopped the guard from speaking,raising a brow,"So you're telling me that they'll be back here tomorrow?,"The guard nods,

I walked past him,placing a hand on my forehead.

"What kind of meeting did they even attend?This is so not cool..."Before i could go up the stairs.Fang,My father's royal advisor called me

He bowed,"Your majesty,Have the guards told you?"I nod at him,Fang bows once again then takes his leave.

I continued my way upstairs,The hallway is pretty quiet right now...Something doesn't feel right. Shaking my head to remove those unnecessary thoughts that entered my head.

"Just shake it off [Name],Guards are scattered all around the castle,You're safe. . ."I said to myself while placing a hand on my chest,My heart started beating faster.[Eye color] eyes scanning the hallways,But no one was there...

I hesitated but quickly turned around and saw no one,which made me sigh in relief.

"Must be my imagination. . ."

>>Timeskip<<

"Thanks for the dinner,"I smiled at the chef's,Standing up and bid my farewells as i headed back to my room,on my way upstairs Quake and cyclone accompanied me.

I was about to open my door when quake suddenly asked me something,

"Are you ok your majesty?"but Before i could even reply cyclone butted in,

"You've been quite through the day your majesty,"

I sighed and asked them to go inside my room,

I headed to the balcony,them following me.

"This Morning i felt a presence behind me,but when i turned around no one was there...Still that isn't something to be worried about right now,It must be my imagination,"Quake nods,

"Alright then your majesty-"I cut him off,My eyes darted at the moon,

"Please stop it with the 'your majesty' I've known you guys since i was a kid,[Name] is enough"

"A-are you sure your-"

"Certain.Now go to your rooms and get some rest,You don't have to stay up all night just to stand on my front door and guard me,Of course i can only do this when Father's not here,Now go and sweet dreams~"

Both of them bow down before leaving my room,I got to the bathroom changed my clothes and went straight to my bed.

Third Person's POV

"You three head everything?"Quake said in a hush tone from outside The [Hair color] haired female's room,with cyclone besides him.

Thunderstorm,Ice and solar nod their heads.

Quake looks at his surroundings,then Turning his attention back to the three,"You know what to do,Roam around the hallways and look for anything suspicious.If you do find a person breaking in,Catch it at all costs.Is that clear?"