Y O O N M I N: F I R S T D A T E F E E L S

A/N: I don't really feel like editing this chapter since it's a side chapter basically. I wanna focus more on the taekook chapters since this is a taekook story. Not a yoonmin fanfic. It's an unedited, jumbled up mess and I apologize in advance for it. I will probably edit it later after i get more chapters out. Thanks for your cooperation.

~•~

In which Yoonmin have their first date and they are already too far gone.

~•~

Park Jimin released his cold hands from where they were stuffed in his coat pockets. The warm heat radiating throughout the theatre defrosted his fingers. Yoongi had bought them tickets to a performance at 63 Arthall. The theater was one of Jimin's favorites since many dancers made their mark there. On his days off he would tour the building by himself, but he never actually saw a show there. The tickets were just too hard to get, so the younger was visibly surprised when Yoongi said that he had gotten them.

"Hyung, I've been wanting to see a performance here for forever How did you even get tickets?" Jimin asked with an excitement so obvious that it overwhelmed his voice. Yoongi chuckled at the young man, his smile reached his eyes in a way that made the elder's heart skip several beats. "Let's just say I had a friend that owed me a favor." Yoongi said with a wink that made Jimin stutter all the way to their seats.
-------
"How did you like the show?" Yoongi inquired as he and Jimin stepped out into the crisp night air. "It was amazing. I really like that they found a way to incorporate b-boying and a love story in one act." Jimin said with a happy bounce to his step as the pair walked along the pavement. "Ne, it was really cool. I'm glad that you liked it! You hungry?" Yoongi beamed proudly before setting his sites on swanky lounge/restaurant.

"Yeah, are we going to eat there? It looks expensive." Neither one of them had dressed up in suits but time was taken to make sure they looked good. Jimin in particular looked so good that Yoongi couldn't stop checking him out. It was downright sinful the way his jeans clung to his bubble butt. There was no way that Yoongi wasn't going to treat him to the finer things. "Don't worry about it, kaja." Yoongi ushered a weary Jimin inside quickly with his hand placed on the younger's elbow to guide and reassure him.
------
The two men ordered-after sweetly arguing over the price of the dishes-and ate their food in happily. Jimin told the occasional story of how he and Taehyung got into some sort of trouble, and Yoongi listened intently before offering his own involving Jungkook. They continued to chat avidly about the bet that the Hyungs raised as they waited for the check. "I think those two would be perfect together. Definitely betting on them becoming a couple. They are already bickering like they're married." Jimin said with a giggle.

"They are already so gone it's ridiculous. Even when they're fighting Jungkook looks at Taehyung like he's his world." Yoongi complained with a tender smile on his face as the waiter handed Jimin the check. The younger opened it gingerly before Yoongi could grab it-his face dropping as soon as he saw the bill.

"Mianhae, Hyung. I don't have enough to cover my half of the bill. Can I give you the rest next time? I promise to pay you back, I didn't know we were eating somewhere so nice." Jimin bowed apologetically as he reached into his wallet. Yoongi put his hand on Jimin's to stop him-his voice was firm, but his gaze was soft. "It's alright, there's no need for you to pay anything." Yoongi said as he fished out his card.

"What? But Hyung, this bill is 235,400won I can't let you-" Jimin started to refute helplessly as the waiter took the check. "Jimin-ah, I asked you out on a date. That means I'm supposed to treat you, and I will continue to treat you every time after this because you deserve it. So, stop worrying okay?" Yoongi insisted sternly, but his voice held no real bite to it. He just wanted to make Jimin happy.