C O M E H O M E W I T H M E

In which Jungkook wakes up needy and winds up both turning Taehyung on and pissing him off.

~•~

Jungkook opened his eyes and wearily sat up while scratching his bare chest. The space next to him was empty and he got up in pursuit of Taehyung. He didn't know how he wound up sleeping over. The two co-stars ate dinner, played video games, and eventually retreated to Taehyung's room to talk well into the night. Jungkook had lost, and his punishment were royal blue nails, that Taehyung happily painted.

The younger looked down at his hands with a fond smile.

'At least the blue is pretty', he thought to himself as he padded into the main room.

The two had fallen asleep sometime after Jungkook's "makeover" and once again, it was the most satisfying sleep the younger had in years. Sleep, that he fought every night to hold onto, came so easily for Jungkook when the elder was curled against him. He always woke up rested, and way less cranky, when in his costar's company.

That, and the pure beauty of a sleeping Kim Taehyung, was enough to make Jungkook never wish to leave.

"Yes, mom. Namjoon, Seokjin, Jimin and I will be there by 6pm." Taehyung said with an audible sigh, the phone pressed to his ear as he riled through cabinets.

Jungkook walked up to the elder and soundless wrapped his arms around the small waist.

As usual, Taehyung wore a t-shirt and his, in Jungkooks opinion, deliciously tight boxer briefs.

Jungkook's obvious morning wood pressed against the thin fabric of Taehyung's spongebob boxers, and the elder shuddered in response.

'Of course Jungkook would be hard first thing in the morning, and he just had to hug me while I talk to my mom,' Taehyung thought to himself.

"Good morning Hyung, is this okay?" Jungkook leaned into the elder's ear as he questioned whether or not he had crossed any boundaries.

Taehyung bit his lip. Not only was he turned on by the intimacy of the situation, but he was touched by how considerate the younger could be.

"Good morning. Yes, this is okay." Taehyung said with a needy whine as Jungkook nuzzled against his neck, lips grazing against his hot skin.

"Why is your shirt still off?" Taehyung asked with a huff after feeling Jungkook smile against his collarbone.

The younger was seriously affecting him. He could barely concentrate on the story his mother was telling, and it annoyed him to no end.

"Why are your pants still off?" Jungkook replied loudly before planting a peck on the elder's cheek.

"Yah, Jeon Jungkook. Cut it out, I'm on the phone!" Taehyung complained with a halfhearted growl.

"You love meeee." Jungkook singsonged while wrapping his arms even tighter around his costar.

"Mom, he is not my boyfriend! I'm not bringing him with us- Jungkook! Stop tickling me, I'm t-trying to talk!" Taehyung cried into the phone before laughing and trying to squirm away from Jungkook.

"Good morning, Eomeoni!" Jungkook shouts before falling victim to Taehyung's blows. "Yah!! Mom, he was just joking. I swear we aren't dating- No I won't bring him ho- ugh! Fine.. Yes, okay! Bye... I love you too." Taehyung groaned as soon as the call ended and turned his sights on a giggling Jungkook.

"What happened?" The bunny-toothed boy asked.

"You're coming home with me for thanksgiving." Taehyung deadpanned and Jungkook's amused smile fell.

"Thanksgiving?!" He shouted.

"Why the hell are you guys having thanksgiving in November and why do I have to go?!" Jungkook asked with a boyish whine.

"Because Hyung and I were too busy to go home in September and November is when they celebrate it in America. Plus, you insisted on saying hi to my mom and now she's convinced you're my boyfriend." Taehyung explained with an eye roll.

How could the brat even be mad when he got them into this mess?

"Wait, so Mom thinks you two are dating?!" Namjoon asked with a laugh.

Once their mother set her mind on something, she was stubborn.

"Yes, and now we have to bring this pabo." Taehyung grumbled.

"Yah!" Jungkook shrieked and the other 5 men laughed at his childishness.

"Anyway, since he and Jimin are coming and you invited Jin-Hyung, I figured we should also invite Yoongi-Hyung. We can all go, it'll be fun. Is everyone down with that?" Taehyung suggested to the group as they sat around the restaurant table eating their lunch.

"Hyung you should really come. TaeTae's house is so much fun! Even Jungkookie is going!" Jimin urged the expressionless male excitedly.

"Fine. Since everyone else is going, I guess I can come." Yoongi agreed a little reluctantly, but with Jimin squeezing his hand happily he couldn't have said no.

Seokjin and Jungkook made a silent pact while observing the pair to tease their friend later.

"Great, I'll just call Hobi and ask if he's free." Taehyung announced.

"Hoseok is coming?" Namjoon asked with a whine before being smacked on the arm by Seokjin.

"That guy again?" Jungkook gripped which earned him a glare from his costar.

"YES, that guy's name is Hoseok and I'm inviting him because he's our friend. You guys can't be mean to him just because he's my ex. It's unfair." Taehyung scolded.

"Fine. But if he ever makes you cry again I'm killing him." Namjoon states.

"And I'll help." Jungkook agrees with a serious nod.

The two grin at their similar train of thought and fist bump. Taehyung rolled his eyes at them. Somehow the two had bonded over both their obvious mistrust of Hoseok and their desire to make Taehyung happy.

"This is gonna be a long four days." Taehyung sighed.