When You and Him Go Ice Skating

(Requested by Angelreader77 and RantheFoxtiger)

Photo :@mohi_100 on Twitter

Date created : December 27, 2019

Date edited : December 28, 2019

...

Todoroki took me out for another date once again but only this time, he decided to take me somewhere different for a change.

It might help us too for improving our balance skill during a villain fight but at the same time,  another way of having fun with your partner.

I don't know what this date has to do with balance per say but I guess I have to find out.

"Here we are, my love"

We finally arrived at a ice rink place where a lot of people go to from the time to time just to learn the basics of skating, figure skating, speed skating, hockey and the like.

But most of the time, people come here just to spend time with friends and have fun.

"The ice rink? Wow, this is new!", I said and laughed, "You know how to skate, Todo?".

He blushed a bit and replied, "Yeah, Fuyumi taught me how when my older brother, Natsuo and I hang out with her one time".

"Oh, that's cute! Sibling bonding, haha", I said and observed the people who are skating.

He only smiled at my comment before heading towards the counter for the skate shoes and also for the payment.

When he came back, he has two pairs of skate shoes so he gave one pair to me before he started to put on his pair.

"Oh dear, good luck to me I suppose, haha", I said and gulped, "I-I mean, I never skated before so...". (A/N: *ahem* Same here, reader-chan. *ahem* *ahem* Never skated too)

"What? Really?", Todoroki said with a hint of surprise, "You never tried ice skating? Not even once?".

I smiled shyly and scratched the back of my neck.

"W-Well, yeah. I...I really wanted to before when I was a child but every time I see someone falling down the ice while skating, it makes me quite nervous", I continued before I put on the shoes, "Like what if I end up like that person and what if I skate in the wrong direction and bump into something-"

"Hey, it's okay"

He stopped my rambling - similar to Midoriya's non-stop mumbles, and kissed my lips affectionately.

"Don't think about those "What If"s. Thinking about those possibilities are making you hesitate and scared and that's natural. But still, you won't know unless you try, right?", Todoroki said and gave me a lop-sided smile, "I'll teach you, okay, love? I want you to have fun and smile with me".

He slowly went to the ice floor while I followed suit by slowly stepping on the ice floor while hold both of his hands.

"W-Woah!", I said when I started to feel slippery, "I f-feel like falling!!".

"You won't, my love. You're safe with me", Todoroki said and squeezed both of my hands before he can slide slowly into the ice rink backwards, "Just hold on tight and try to slide with these skates slowly".

I obeyed him and eventually I'm now sliding with my skates thanks to Todoroki's guidance.

He continued to skate slowly and continued to smile at me with reassurance so I won't think about falling or even skating elsewhere.