Chapter 38

GOD IN THE MM ⬆⬆⬆⬆ *Faints* ooooh lord.

Innocent P.O.V ***

" Call Sean and have him com get me "

There was no way I was letting her drive.

" I can take you, Inn. I can do it...We don't have time to wait for Sean what if something is wrong with him " She panicked.

I tried to stay calm for her sake , mines , and my son.

" Ivory i rather sean "

Quickly she got my phone and called Sean and told him what was going on.

There was a sharp pain in my stomach and i cried out a little holding my stomach trying to brace myself.

I hope I wasn't losing my son..I cant do that again.

God is going to lose his damn mind if something happens to his baby...And hes not here to do anything about it.

Within a few minutes Sean was rushing in and picking me up..He and Gods worker Malik carried me out to the car and put me in while Ivory sat next to me snooty nose crying

" What happened? " He asked.

" She just started bleeding..when that happens you can be having a miscarriage " Ivory spoke the words I didn't want to hear but I had been thinking.

I took deep breaths trying to contain myaelf. we pulled up to the hospital and they got me out rushing me insde.

They were yelling for a doctor and help. a nurse came by with a wheelchair and put me in it. She took me to a room where I gad to strip down and put on the gown. I was feeling lighthead and Dizzy. Like I was about to faint.

" Whats going on? " A doctor asked coming in putting gloves on.

" I had been having cramps and heartburn today...I stood up to pee and there was blood "

" How far are you? "

" 7 months about " I breathe as another cramp happened. " im not going into early labor am I? Hes okay right? "

" Let me check it out "

YOUR DRINKING AND SMOKING WILL CAUSE A COMPLICATED PREGNANCY, the words of the doctor when he told me I was pregnant rang through my mind. Damnit.

He parted my legs and was touching me while a nurse hooked me up to machines. After he checked inside me and cleaned me up he got the ultrasound machinE and somE other things.

The sound of my sons heartbeat played causing me to sigh in some relief.

" Hes fine " He smiled at me as the Nurse wrote something down.

" Why am I bleeding? "

" Im finding that out...Your blood pressure is up, your heart rate too. you have to take care of yourself becaue thats the only way to take care of this little guy " He tells me. I nod my head.

Son, you scared the shit to me.

" Its really dangerous for him right now..you could have lost him..We are gong to put you on bed rest "

" What?! "

" To play it safe and look out for him...to make sure he makes it into this world and healthy " He tells me.

" Thats our concern "

" For how long? "

" Until your due date "

" I cant wait until week 40 " I say.

Its not possible for me to sit on my ass and not do anything. Not for two fucking months. Im not even into week 30 yet...I cant do it. My body wont let me...the type of person I am wont allow me to do it.