Part 7

"What?" 

I look at the guy who is sitting in front of me, it is weird to have someone staring at you while you're busy with un-solveable mathematics equation. 

"Nothing, I'm just enjoying your stressed face because of the equation. Is it that hard?" Kang Taehyun. yes he is the guy is was talking about earlier. The people in the cafe is decreasing and my friend also already left due to their own personal business.

"You're unbelievable" I glare at him before slamming my fingers on the calculator. Mathematics is very stressing.

"You know that all of your friends already left because they already finished their work? You're too slow" He keep smiling even though he was saying a pretty mean words and that is so annoying.

"Is this how you treat me when no one are looking at you?" I averted my eyes to him, showing how much annoyed I am.

"But you're looking at me?" He flash another grin which would make any woman fall for him, yes including me.

"I just want to show how much annoyed I am by your existence here. You're giving me a hard time. harder than this equation could give me" I rest my head on my arms that I laid on the table. My brain gonna explode soon.

"You could just ask me for help, you know? Let me help you, this one is easy one" He snatched my pen away before reaching over for the calculator on my left hand.

While he is explaining how the calculations work, my mind was distracted, obviously. With no personal-space for me and the look on his face, his voice, everything. I think everything about him is effecting me.

"There do you get it?" Now he turn his head to me, adverting his eyes to my eyes. His brown eyes is just too pretty and is indescribable. His soft and pink lips- i could tell how soft it is just by looking at it, you know.

I felt like the time stopped as my heart is beating faster. How I wish I could watch this beautiful  sculptured face all day like this, but no, Im not some street creep.

"I guess?" Me. being unsure with myself if I understand his calculation method or I just didn't give any attention to what he was explaining. 

Suddenly, the cafe's bell start ringing, signaling there's a customer coming inside.

"My shift is almost over. Let's grab some real food to eat after I'm done with my shift, okay? Wait for me" He said while putting my pen on my palm before going back to his work.

I look at the palm of my hand, our skin touched a bit.

"This is not healthy" Hands on my chest, I could feel myself suffocated, lack of air due to my heart pumping too fast.

∆∆∆∆∆

"Is the food okay?" Taehyun asked me while stuffing some food into his own mouth.

"It's delicious"

"I knew it, grilled meat with tteokbokki on cold days is the best" He said while making some sounds that would make people who's listening think that Im eating with some old man.

I smiled a little before laughing slowly.

"You sounded like some old man, my grandpa always said something like that" I shake my my head a few times before continue shoving some food into my mouth.

"How could people think like that with this handsome face on me? You're the only one thinking like that" The way he chug his drinks also makes him looks so old, it's so cute.

"Ayye, You're not that handsome, you know?" I smile before pointing to some random people around us.

"That guy is handsome" I giggled a little after seeing his reaction. 

But I changed my reaction pretty quick, after noticing Taehyun going over to the boy I was pointing at.

"Yo, dude. My friend over there was saying you're very handsome and are interested in you but she's too shy. Could you give her your number?" It wasn't really clear but I still could hear it. The guy looks so flustered.

I could just hide my face behind my hands that are covering my face right now.

"How embarrassing"

∆∆∆∆∆

"Be grateful, I helped you with your hopeless love life" Taehyun was busy laughing while walking with me on his side. I really want to argue back, but instead of arguing, I really want to just hit his beautiful face for once.

"You were so red, no you ARE still red" Taehyun keep laughing while poking my face, pointing at how red it is.

"I feel like I was hitting on him, this is the end of my single life" I cover my face, faking a cry.

"You're going to end your single life soon, thanks to me" Me smiles proudly before looking at his phone.

"It's pretty late, let me walk you home" He said before shoving his phone back into his coat.

"How cliche" I just look down and kicked some pebbles on the street. But that's okay, I guess. I'm enjoying his company and plus I could use him as a reason why I am late against my mom.

We are walking together under the moonlight while laughing about some funny stuff he told me that has happened to him before. He have a good sense of humor, no wonder it's comfortable to be with him.

"Here this is my home. It's on the 2nd floor" I pointed to the house on the second floor. signaling it as 'my home' which is supposedly to be my mom's house.

"My house is just around the corner, we live pretty close to each other too. That's great" He laughed before pointing to the house across the street.

"Haha, what's so good about living close to each other?" I unlocked my phone to see tons of messages I'm receiving from my mother.

"We can walk to school together from now then" He smiled before taking a step away. I could swear my heart skipped a beat. Are we going to see each other every morning from now on?

"Goodnight then, Bye" With that, a smile was flashed towards me while hand being waved to me.

"Text me when you get home.." I said, loud enough so he could hear me.

He just signal an 'ok' sign with his fingers without looking back, which I'm grateful for.

Cause I'm looking like a tomato right now.

.......

DING!

From Kang Taehyun

I just got home. Goodnight, sleep well.