Part 44

They both started off just driving without any destination to reach, they have been driving for 45min, didn't talk at all, not even a word came from either of them, but they just felt comfortable with each other's presence.

Khushi: where are going?

Arnav: do you have any place to suggest?

Khushi: hmm... she started thinking.

Khushi: dhaba chalein? Feeling hungry.

Arnav smiled: okay. 

They went on and on and stopped at the first dhaba they saw.

As its getting darker, the climate is getting chilled; she is feeling a bit cold and trying to comfort her by rubbing her arms, he passed her a jacket. She thought that he has given his coat but to her surprise, it‟s a new one. She looked up at him.

Arnav: what? 

Khushi: this? 

Arnav: you are feeling cold, so take it, he saw that she didn't take the leather jacket yet, so he placed it over her shoulders.

Khushi: where did you get it?

Arnav: when I got this dress this afternoon.

Khushi: oh! I thought that your Gf left in your car. She said and didn't turn back as she didn't want him to get angry on the middle of the road.

Arnav: what the!! you... but he is late, she already left him and sat on the available mattress.

Khushi: bhaiyya, what's today's special? 

The Singh came with a card and showed it to her, she didn't want to see and order, when she asked about the specials, he said 2 curries name and she ordered it for them.

Arnav: Girl friend? You think I have a girl friend?

Khushi didn't answer but looking elsewhere.

Arnav: I'm talking to you and look at me when I'm talking to you, Khushi.

He came and sat beside her, leaving no place between them, she tried to move but he didn't let her..

Arnav: I don't have a girl friend; in fact I never had one.

Khushi: I know.

He, for a second thought, that she doesn't trust him but hearing her reply, he got that she was just kidding.

Arnav: what have you ordered? 

Khushi: they have special dishes for today, ordered them. 

Arnav: hmm, he got a call and he is busy in answering the call, just the moment he ended the call, he got another one, as it's an international call, he got up and went near his car so that, there won't be any disturbance in the call.

Khushi is just checking her mobile when some guys passed few comments on her, as she is sitting alone and also came from a party; it looked like she is over dressed for that place. Arnav is coming when he saw that her guards took care of the guys who were a bit drunk and passing comments a while back.

He forgot that she has body guards following her to all the places behind her; he looked at Khushi who is completely clueless about the surroundings and was involved in her mobile, typing something.

He looked at the guards once and then looked at Khushi again, who is looking the order which is placed in the table.

Khushi: thank you bhaiyya!